Stok Kangri - Golep Kangri - Kang Yatse 2 - Climbing Expedition
A Himalayan High Experience
+ Quick Info
- Duration: 14 Days, Leh to Leh
- Highest Altitude: 6200m
- Grade: Challenging + ( learn more )
- Best Time: June, July, August, September, October
- Terrain: Meadows, rocky, snow field
- Activity Type: Climb, Trek
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts At: Leh
- Ends At: Leh
- Region: India - Ladakh
- Country: India
- Nearest Airport: Leh, Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport ( IXL)
- Nearest Rail Head: Katra, (KEA), Jammu Tawi ( JAT)
- Mobile Network: BSNL postpaid in Leh and vicinity and from the summit
- Internet Option: 3g in Leh and vicinity
- Temperatures: -5 to 6 on higher camps
- Is Cloak Room Available: Yes
- Generic Food Menu: Indian, Tibetan, Ladakhi
+ Travel Description
Do not forget to check the Trek Album on our Photo Gallery Page
Want Us To Help you Arrange For This Epic Journey ?
We believe that a smaller group gives you the best of the Himalayan Experience and specialize in organizing customized groups for this travel. Do get in touch with us if you want us to arrange this for you.
You can use the link - Request Customized Private Travel Plan and fill the form to drop us an email with your specific requirements and service required. We will get back to you with the detailed plan and quotation as per the group size and service requested.
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best intentions.
Important Geo Locations
(** These data are approximate but are close to accurate. It will get perfect with repetative corrections over time)
Sunday, July 30, 2017 12:12:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High