With Machhapuchhre Base Camp
Request For Price
25 - 40
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Daywise Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrive in Pokhara (850m)
- Day 2: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul. Trek to Ghandruk (1950m)
- Day 3: Trek from Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2150m)
- Day 4: Trek from Chhomrong to Bamboo (2300m)
- Day 5: Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3250m)
- Day 6: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4140m), via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3720m)
- Day 7: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo
- Day 8: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m)
- Day 9: Trek from Jhinu to Naya Pul. Drive to Pokhara.
▼ Fixed Departure Dates
We do not organize fixed departures for this trip.
If you want to do this trek with us, please fill this form to Request A Customized Private Trip Plan just for your team members. We will get back to you with all the details specific to your personalized requirements
▼ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
If cancellation is done:
- Up to 30 days or more before the trek start date - Full Refund of the total paid amount
- Between 30 days to 20 days before the trek start date - 50% refund of the invoiced amount. 50% of the invoice amount will be charged as a cancellation penalty.
- Between 20 days to 0 days before the trek start date - No refund. Free rescheduling or transfer of slots is allowed as specified below.
- Transfer Of Slot to a Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from the Invoice date. It can be availed up to 20 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Slot to Friend/ Family For Same Batch: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 7 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is only applicable for treks between 4000 to 6000 meters of any grade
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
- 📅 Duration: 9 Day
- 🔼 Highest Altitude: 4140m
- 🛑 Grade: Moderate + ( know trek grades )
- 👍 Best Time: Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- 🏃 Activity Type: Trek
- 🔄 Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- 🚩 Starts From: Pokhara
- 🚩 Ends In: Pokhara
- 🌏 Region: Nepal - Annapurna
- 🎌 Country: Nepal
- 🛪 Nearest Airport: Pokhara Airport, Nepal
- 🚉 Nearest Rail Head: Jainagar or Gorakhpur or New Jalpaiguri, India
1 National Parks Or Forest Reserve:
The Annapurna Conservation Area
Annapurna Base Camp Trek - An Elaborate Description
To be written soon
Saturday, March 25, 2023 5:57:30 PM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High