HIMALAYAN HIGH ALTITUDE TREKS AND EXPEDITIONS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
Registered Head Office:
Jaigaon ( Indo - Bhutan Border)
Logistical Offices In:
Sankri - Uttrakhand,
Leh - Ladakh,
Maneybhanjyang - West Bengal,
Kolkata - West Bengal
What We Do
- Arrange Customized and Private Trekking Expeditions With Full-board Services from nearest city assisted by a Trained, Certified, and Experienced Leader
- Organize Full-board Private Mountaineering Expeditions Above 6000 Meters, Including Arrangement of Personal Climbing Equipment with Trained, Certified, and Experienced Leaders
- Provide Trekking and Mountaineering Equipment On Rent From Trek Bases
- Provide Trustworthy, Experienced, and Skilled Local Resources on Hire From Trek Bases
- Provide Cosy Homestays To Stay In Trek Bases
- Provide Free Expert Consultancy For Your Upcoming Treks
all by following Sustainable Eco-Tourism Principles Causing Minimal Impact On The Environment in the Himalayas of India, Nepal, and Bhutan only!
What We NEVER Do
- Take huge groups to the serene mountains
- Disturb the silence of our favorite Himalayan Jungles with inappropriate mountain manners
- Outsource our services to other third party agencies
- Not provide experienced, trained, and capable trek leaders
- Not engage locals of the land for working with us, to save cost
- Not buy from locals but from cities in bulk instead, to save cost
- Not pay our local resources well for their hard and life-risking work, instead, negotiate hard on their wage to save some more cost
- Set up Fixed Camps in the Himalayan Forest for long periods, to save cost and bring more people everyday, damaging ecology in the process
- Disrespect local traditions, style, cuisines and humility
- Not trek ourselves but manage the trek from a corporate office in the cities
- Arrange parties, play loud music, make campfires, etc. in the mountains to please our clients
- Litter Around and practice improper waste management
- Not Serve local cuisines and cook using organic local produce of the villages, instead serve packaged food to save cost, time, and effort
- Not filter but allow everyone instead to join our group
this means, with us you get to experience the Himalayas in her full rawness and glory; Be Safe; Not take back the guilt of hampering nature in the process of trekking; Make new good friends from the mountains, Relish local cuisines, traditions, and other ways of living, and a lot more experiences which have the potential to truly change your life and outlook.
With us, the mountains feel like the way it is and not like any other tourist destination or the same cities that you live in.
Why Choose Us
- Smaller Groups: We like traveling in smaller groups as we believe that gives the best ambiance to experience the unique Himalayan spirituality, serenity, solitude, and rawness.
- Instinct & Knowledge: We know the Himalayas well in terms of its cultural richness, diversity, differently graded terrains, and challenges. Since we are experienced trekkers, certified and practicing mountaineers ourselves, we possess the operational and technical expertise to plan your travel and build your Himalayan experience like none other.
- Experience of the Sport: We work very closely with mountain lovers from different parts of the World and hence understand your requirements much better. We grow ourselves with each group we handle.
- Flexible, transparent, and friendly: Right from the moment you start communicating with us, you will feel the difference straight away.
- Tailor Made Itineraries: With us, you can customize your travel experience and stay free from any constraints enforced by other 'unregulated' parties in the group. You and Your Holidays are important for us and we mean that.
- Not a Business, but for a living: We do not run Himalayan High as a business or a corporate house focused to make profits. We are trek guides and mountaineers ourselves. We make experience for our living. It also enables us to live our dream of staying connected with the mountains 24 X 7.
- Operational Expertise: We have trekked and operated treks throughout the span of the Himalayas in India, Nepal, and Bhutan. We are well connected to professional local guides and other resources required on an expedition. We plan, operate, and lead the expeditions by ourselves.
- No Outsourcing: Unlike many who buy and sell clients, we DO NOT OUTSOURCE our clients. We try to offer you the best deal possible, but without compromising on our quality, and safety standards, to get you in. We would rather pass you on to a local operator we know to handle your travel.
- Quality Equipment: We are equipped with the best quality equipment required for the all-weather Himalayan Expeditions, which focuses on your Safety, Comfort, Hygiene, and Ecology.
- Maximum Safety Assurance Protocol: We follow very high standards of Medical Safety Protocol and for all of our treks, we plan the best evacuation strategies, carry all required safety gears and oxygen cylinders. Our trek leaders are also equipped with Pulse Oxymeters to monitor the blood oxygen saturation at high altitudes and also carry a High Altitude Medicine Kit. We are well versed to use those in the mountains. Read more on Himalayan High - Maximum Safety Assurance Protocol
- Natural Acclimatization and Safe Itineraries: We follow a tight acclimatization regime and are believers in Natural Acclimatization and not the medicated breed. Our itineraries are designed keeping altitude gains in mind for the safety of all, including the porters who unlike us, carry much more load.
- Experience Making is an Art: We are not here for Volume, but for Experience - a true, unpolished raw, and enriching experience of the Himalayas which adds to your personal growth and not just becomes a memory in form of photos. We hate meaningless glorification of a destination for touristic approach.
- Quality: We are believers of Quality - Quality Treks, Quality Trekkers, Quality Local Staffs, Quality Equipment, and Quality Experience. We like to spend quality time ourselves and do not get bored by the monotonous and routine treks.
- Word Of Mouth Recommendations: We are a very small organization of just 4 - 5 members and depend mostly on Word-of-Mouth recommendations which spread through the value and quality of service we provide to our clients. Giving you a good experience and service is not our duty but a lifeline on which Himalayan High stands.
- Responsible Travelers: We are responsible travelers and respect fellow responsible travelers. The Himalayas are godly to us and we try to give back to the Himalayas in return for giving us food and making our dreams come true, by being responsible travelers. We raise awareness on the topic with our trekkers, locals, and officials while on the trek.
If you relate the Himalayas with Peace, Spirituality, Teacher, Adventure, Determination, Joy, Beyond Being Beautiful, we relate. You Should Experience us !!
For The Community
- We have our trek and other information well detailed and shared publicly on the internet to be used by all
- We run a project name Detail The Himalayas with a sheer intent to provide correct information free and usuable to all. We seek the help of the community for it
- We provide free consultation on the treks we know better and with our experience to help a trekker trek.
Join our Community to Detail The Himalayas and help us help All !!
Giving It Back To The Himalayas
- We are intended to organize cleaning expeditions to the Himalayas in association with NGOs and other similar societies atleast once a year to full strength.
- We run treks following sustainable ecotourism principles and focus on local wellbeing and development
Do you have a suggestion or a developmental work for us ? Let us know and we might get into it with our full heart .