Our trips are available in 2 different modes -
- Fixed Departures - A scheduled trip with fixed itinerary, date range, terms of service, and a mixed group of participants with similar interests.
- Custom Personalized Private Groups - A personalized mode of travel with just your group members, your designed itinerary and terms of services.
We will issue you refunds on cancellation of a booked trip following the below stated rules of cancellation, but after deducting the financial expenditures we already made towards the planning and business loss faced due to the cancellation.
Rules Of Cancellation:
For Treks in India, Nepal and Bhutan
- Upto 60 days from the trek start date - Full Refund
- 59th day to 46th day from the trek start date - 70% refund
- 45th day to 31st day from the trek start date - 50% refund
- 30th day to 21st day from the trek start date - 20% refund
- 20 days and later - No Refund
For Peak Climbing in India and Nepal ( except free peaks in India )
- No Refund of 25% of Booking Fee
- Upto 90 days from the start date - 75% Refund
- 89th day to 46th day from start date - 40% refund
- 45 days and later - No Refund
Please note the following with regards to the cancellation policy.
- Cancellation request is only stated valid upon a formal email communication sent by you to us
- The process might take 3 - 5 days to refund.
- Only the amount received will be refunded, not the bank transfer charges, if any
- Any group discount given at the time of booking will be adjusted as per the actual group size joining the trek.
- Bookings on EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT will have a penalty of 15% of the trek fees which will not be refunded to meet our losses.
Refund of Money
After confirming your cancellation, we will initiate a refund of the amount to you based on our cancellation rules. In some cases we may ask you for the Bank Account Number to which to refund the amount. The actual reflection of the amount might take 3 - 5 days.