Kagudi Bhel Pass
A Himalayan High Experience
About This Travel Experience
Kagudi Bhel Pass offers breathtaking views of the surrounding peaks of the Nanda Devi. We have not explored this trek and is in our list of exploration for detailed information. If you wish to explore this with us or if you have more information on this route than what is already detailed here, kindly let us know
Covid19 Safety Protocol For Himalayan Treks
Unnatural times call for an unusual response. We at Himalayan High are facing it with even more stringent safety measures to ensure our treks, trekkers, and the local support team are safe. The Covid19 Pandemic has completely changed the way we look at the World and do things. It has changed the way we trek as well. Checkout our Covid19 safety measures to ensure a safe trek. Read more on the following link - Safe trekking in the Himalayas during COVID-19
With this protocol, we are on track to resume our treks from November, 2020 with small teams and limited treks.
- Duration: 9 Days, Kathgodam to Kathgodam
- Highest Altitude: 4719m
- Grade: Strenuous ( learn more )
- Best Time: May, Jun, Sep, Oct
- Terrain: Forest, meadow, moraines, snow, icy
- Activity Type: Trek
- Trail Type: Different Entry Exit Point
- Starts At: Gogina
- Ends At: Munsiari
- Region: India - Uttrakhand
- Country: India
- Nearest Airport: Pantnagar, Uttrakhand
- Nearest Rail Head: Kathgodam, Uttrakhand
- Mobile Network: BSNL on some areas
- Internet Option: No
- Is Cloak Room Available: No
- Generic Food Menu: Indian, Gahwali, Kumaoni, Nepalese
Short Travel Itinerary
- Day 1: Drive Kathgodam to Gogina
- Day 2: Trek Gogina to Namik
- Day 3: Trek Namik to Thaltok
- Day 4: Trek Thaltok to Runa Bugiyal, via Ratham Top, Sudhamkhan Pass
- Day 5: Trek Runa Bugiyal to Rakash tal via Kagudi Bhel Pass
- Day 6: Trek Rakash tal to Bogudiyar
- Day 7: Trek Bogudiyar to Lilam
- Day 8: Trek Lilam to Seolikot Road Head. Drive to Munsiari
- Day 9: Drive Munsiari to Kathgodam
** Keep an extra day for contingency
+ Why Is This Special
Peaks At Glance: Changuch ( 6322m ), Kuchela Dhura ( 6294m ), Maiktoli ( 6803m ), Mrigthuni ( 6855m ), Nanda Devi ( 7816m ), Nanda Khat ( 6611m ), Nanda Kot ( 6861m ), Panch Chuli I ( 6904m ), Panch Chuli II ( 6355m ), Panch Chuli III ( 6312m ), Panch Chuli IV ( 6334m ), Panch Chuli V ( 6437m ), Panwali Dwar ( 6663m ), Nanda Bhanar ( 6236m ), Nanda Khani ( 6029m ), Lapsa Dhura ( 6000m )
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best intentions.
+ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION TERMS DURING COVID19:
(1st OCTOBER 2020 TILL 31st MARCH 2021 )
Considering the uncertainties during the COVID19 pandemic, we have eased our cancellation rules.
- Up to 3 days or more before the trek start date - Full Refund of the total invoiced amount. No questions asked.
- 2 days to 1 day before the trek start date - We will either issue you a trek voucher with a value of 100% of the trek fee or refund 85% of the trek fee if you want us to transfer the money back.
- Transfer Of Seat to Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 1 day before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Seat to Friend/ Family: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 1 day before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity Of The Covid19 Cancellation Policy: The above-listed cancellation rules apply only to bookings for which the trek start date falls between 1st October 2020 till 31st March 2021.
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Friday, March 25, 2016 10:37:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High