Kagudi Bhel Pass
Request For Price
▼ Fixed Departure Dates
We do not organize fixed departures for this trip.
If you want to do this trek with us, please fill this form to Request A Customized Private Trip Plan just for your team members. We will get back to you with all the details specific to your personalized requirements
▼ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
If cancellation is done:
- Up to 30 days or more before the trek start date - Full Refund of the total paid amount
- Between 30 days to 20 days before the trek start date - 50% refund of the invoiced amount. 50% of the invoice amount will be charged as a cancellation penalty.
- Between 20 days to 0 days before the trek start date - No refund. Free rescheduling or transfer of slots is allowed as specified below.
- Transfer Of Slot to a Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from the Invoice date. It can be availed up to 20 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Slot to Friend/ Family For Same Batch: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 7 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is only applicable for treks between 4000 to 6000 meters of any grade
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Kagudi Bhel Pass - An Elaborate Description
Kagudi Bhel Pass offers breathtaking views of the surrounding peaks of the Nanda Devi. We have not explored this trek and is in our list of exploration for detailed information. If you wish to explore this with us or if you have more information on this route than what is already detailed here, kindly let us know
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 2:38:47 AM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High