Request For Price
Daywise Itinerary For Lamayuru Darcha Trek
- Day 01: Arrive In Leh. Rest In Hotel. Visit the market in the evening.
- Day 02: Acclimatization and Local Walks in Leh. Visit Shanti Stupa, Tsemo Monastery and Leh Palace
- Day 03: Drive to Lamayuru via Alchi Monastery. Experience the illusions of the moonland-scape after midnight. ( will be lucky if its a full moon )
- Day 04: Drive from Lamayuru to Phanjila
- Day 05: Trek From Phanjila – Hanupatta
- Day 06: Trek From Hanupatta to Photaksar (4100m) after crossing Sisir La ( 4990m, 18km, 8 hrs)
- Day 07: Trek From Photaksar to Singe La Base ( 4600m, 15km, 7 hrs)
- Day 08: Trek From Singge La Base to Yelchang (3880m), after crossing Singge La ( 5060m, 15km, 7 hrs)
- Day 09: Trek From Yelchang to Lingshed (4650m), via Nietukse La (4370m) ( 15km, 7 hrs)
- Day 10: Trek From Lingshed to Snertse (3710m) via Haluma la (5000m, 17km, 8 hrs)
- Day 11: Trek From Snertse to Honumil (3380m), via Purfi la ( 3850m) ( 14km, 5 hrs)
- Day 12: Trek From Honumil to Pidmo ( 10km, 5 hrs). Drive to Karsha via Zangla, Stongde.
- Day 13: Rest Day at Karsha.
- Day 14: Drive from Karsha to Reru (3809m) via Zongskul, Sani and Bardan
- Day 15: Trek From Reru to Pipula (3865m) ( 12kms, 6 hrs)
- Day 16: Trek From Pipula to Purne (3859m) ( 13kms, 6 hrs)
- Day 17: Trek From Purne to Phuktal Monastery ( 3862m). Return to Purne (11 Kms, 4 hrs)
- Day 18: Trek From Purne to Tabley ( 14kms, 6 hrs)
- Day 19: Trek From Tabley to Lakhang (4487m) , via Kargyak ( 4078m) (7-8 hrs)
- Day 20: Trek From Lakhang to Ramjak (4290m), via Shingo La(5090m) (6-7 hrs)
- Day 21: Trek From Rumjak to Pallamo (3681m) (5 hrs)
- Day 22: Trek From Pallamo to Darcha (3350m) (10kms, 4 hrs). Drive to Manali via Keylong, Rothang Pass ( 5 hours)
▼ Fixed Departure Dates
We do not organize fixed departures for this trip.
If you want to do this trek with us, please fill this form to Request A Customized Private Trip Plan just for your team members. We will get back to you with all the details specific to your personalized requirements
▼ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
If cancellation is done:
- Up to 30 days or more before the trek start date - Full Refund of the total paid amount
- Between 30 days to 20 days before the trek start date - 50% refund of the invoiced amount. 50% of the invoice amount will be charged as a cancellation penalty.
- Between 20 days to 0 days before the trek start date - No refund. Free rescheduling or transfer of slots is allowed as specified below.
- Transfer Of Slot to a Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from the Invoice date. It can be availed up to 20 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Slot to Friend/ Family For Same Batch: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 7 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is only applicable for treks between 4000 to 6000 meters of any grade
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Wednesday, September 13, 2023 1:36:23 AM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High