Mera Peak Trekking Expedition 6476 Meters
Climbing the highest trekking peak In Nepal
About The Mera Peak Trekking Expedition
Key Himalayan Geographical Offerings Of The Mera Peak Trekking Expedition
Why Should You Do The Mera Peak Trekking Expedition
- Summit of Mera Peak 6476 meters
- Views of 5 8000 meter peaks together - Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Cho Oyu
- Great views of Everest, Makalu, Baruntse, Chamlang and surrounding
- The thrilling flight to Lukla, World's most dangerous airport. Apart from the flying experience, the view from flight is breath taking. All high peaks of the Nepal Himalayas are visible.
- Trek through the rhododendron forest in the Himalayas. During the springs, the trail till Namche is colourful due to the blooming of the Rhododendrons.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Sunrise and sunset on the mountain peaks.
- Witness Shepra hospitality and Neplese culture on the trek
- Duration: 17 - 19 Days Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- Highest Altitude: 6476m
- Grade: Challenging + ( know trek grades )
- Best Time: Apr, May, Sep - Nov
- Terrain: Rhododendron forest, alpine meadows, rocky, crevasse, snow field
- Activity Type: Climb, Trek
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts From: Lukla
- Ends In: Lukla
- Region: Nepal - Everest
- Country: Nepal
- Nearest Airport: Tenzing–Hillary Airport, Lukla, Solukhumbhu
- Nearest Rail Head: Jayanagar or Gorakhpur, Bihar
- Travel Guide: Where and How To Reach Lukla
- Mobile Network:
- Internet Option:
- Is Cloak Room Available: Yes
- Generic Food Menu: Neplese
Mera Peak, probably one of the highest trekable peak in the entire Himalayas. The altitude of the peak offers a good platform to test and challenge oneself to the extremes of the himalayas. With little technical expertise required, this peak is a gift to the budding moutaineers.
The view from the summit offers grand views of 5 8000 meter peaks together - Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Cho Oyu.
Media Gallery For Mera Peak Trekking Expedition
click to see all videos, photos, route maps, etc. for this trek
** click to expand and read
+ Short Travel Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu – Lukla – Chutanga.
- Day 03: Acclimatization day in Chutanga
- Day 04: Chutanga – Tuli Kharka..
- Day 05: Tuli Kharka – Kotay.
- Day 06: Kotay – Tagnag.
- Day 07: Tagnag – Khare.
- Day 08: Rest day in Khare.
- Day 09: Khare – Mera peak high camp.
- Day 10: Summit Mera Peak (6,476m / 21,247ft) – Khare.
- Day 11: Reserved Day
- Day 12: Khare – Kotay.
- Day 13: Kotay – Tuli kharka.
- Day 14: Tuli Kharka – Lukla.
- Day 15: Lukla – Kathmandu.
write to us for detailed itinerary - firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Mandatory Packing List
- 3 sets of DryFit Tshirts
- 2 set of track pants (no jeans)
- 4 sets of socks ( 2 cottons, 2 woollen)
- 1 or 2 set of thermal inner ( upper & lower)
- Fleece Jacket or Pullovers
- Down Jacket (can be rented from us )
- Waterproof High Ankle Trekking Shoes (can be rented from us )
- Waterproof/Windproof Trekking Trouser (can be rented from us )
- Waterproof/Windproof Trekking Jacket (can be rented from us )
- Headlamp (can be rented from us )
- Trek Pole, Waterproof Gloves, Poncho, Rucksack, Fleece Inner Gloves, Waterproof Gloves, Gaiters, Spikes, Sleeping Bag Inners ( provided by us as complimentary use )
- Polaroid UV Protected Sunglasses or Snow/Glacier Goggles
- 2 Water Bottles & Tiffin Box with Spoon, 1 cup
- Skull Cap Wollen or Fleece
- Toilet Paper Roll, Wet Tissue
- Personal Care Kit ( lip balm, moisturizer, sunscreen, etc )
- Personal Medical Kit (basic or regular medicines )
+ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 2 - 5 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
- Up to 90 days or more before the start date - 100% Refund of the total invoiced amount
- 89 days to 46 days before the start date - 60% refund of the total invoiced amount. 40% of the invoice amount will be charged as the cancellation penalty.
- 45 days or less before the start date - No Refund of the total invoiced amount
- Transfer Of Seat to Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 30 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Seat to Friend/ Family: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 30 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is only applicable for technical peaks above 6000 meters, categorized as a climbing expedition and graded as Challenging or Challenging+
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:01:00 PM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High