Climbing the highest trekking peak In Nepal
- 📅 Duration: 19 Da
- 🔼 Highest Altitude: 6476m
- 🛑 Grade: Challenging + ( know trek grades )
- 👍 Best Time: Apr, May, Sep - Nov
- 🏃 Activity Type: Climb, Trek
- 🔄 Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- 🚩 Starts From: Lukla
- 🚩 Ends In: Lukla
- 🌏 Region: Nepal - Everest
- 🎌 Country: Nepal
- 🛪 Nearest Airport: Tenzing–Hillary Airport, Lukla, Solukhumbhu
- 🚉 Nearest Rail Head: Jayanagar or Gorakhpur, Bihar
- Summit of Mera Peak 6476 meters
- Views of 5 8000 meter peaks together - Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Cho Oyu
- Great views of Everest, Makalu, Baruntse, Chamlang and surrounding
- The thrilling flight to Lukla, World's most dangerous airport. Apart from the flying experience, the view from flight is breath taking. All high peaks of the Nepal Himalayas are visible.
- Trek through the rhododendron forest in the Himalayas. During the springs, the trail till Namche is colourful due to the blooming of the Rhododendrons.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Sunrise and sunset on the mountain peaks.
- Witness Shepra hospitality and Neplese culture on the trek
Mera Peak, probably one of the highest trekable peak in the entire Himalayas. The altitude of the peak offers a good platform to test and challenge oneself to the extremes of the himalayas. With little technical expertise required, this peak is a gift to the budding moutaineers.
The view from the summit offers grand views of 5 8000 meter peaks together - Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Cho Oyu.
+ Short Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu – Lukla – Chutanga.
- Day 03: Acclimatization day in Chutanga
- Day 04: Chutanga – Tuli Kharka..
- Day 05: Tuli Kharka – Kotay.
- Day 06: Kotay – Tagnag.
- Day 07: Tagnag – Khare.
- Day 08: Rest day in Khare.
- Day 09: Khare – Mera peak high camp.
- Day 10: Summit Mera Peak (6,476m / 21,247ft) – Khare.
- Day 11: Reserved Day
- Day 12: Khare – Kotay.
- Day 13: Kotay – Tuli kharka.
- Day 14: Tuli Kharka – Lukla.
- Day 15: Lukla – Kathmandu.
write to us for detailed itinerary - email@example.com
+ Cost Details
From Rs. 0 To Rs. 0/-
+5% GST PER HEAD
25 - 40
- The above-mentioned cost is in a range of minimum to maximum per-person cost for this trek as per 2 - 12 people team. Package Inclusions as per this cost can be read on Cost Inclusions.
- Going by our standardized service, appropiate safety measures, quality equipment and ecologically sustainable - small group commitment, higher team size will lower the cost whereas a lower team size will significantly increase the cost.
- To get the group segmented cost for this trek, please email or contact us on Whatsapp.
- The actual per-person cost of the trek is subject to the actual team size joining the trek. If you make any customizations that drastically change the cost as mentioned here, then it will mandatorily have to be a private group only.
- If we have dates listed on our website and it is not marked as private, it means other people have booked this trek for that date and have opened it up for other members to join to lower the cost. You may join that group as well as create your own private group.
- At any point, the team size cannot be more than 12 members unless there is a unique exception requested or agreed upon by all the team members.
Customized Private Group For Mera Peak Trekking Expedition
Trekking is a very personal activity and is perhaps one of the very few activities that give you enough time to indulge with yourself or your beloved people, group of special friends, or close family members. It helps you transform personal bonds to the next level as it brings out everyone's best and truest self. Trekking is most enjoyed when it is done in a small private group, personalized to serve your specific needs. The Himalayas are best experienced when there is silence and solitude around and when you are surrounded only by your best people. Your trek is most enjoyable when all the pain of arranging a smooth trek is taken care of by us, and you focus just on your trek and yourself. Most importantly, a small private trekking group is very flexible, personalized and more enjoyable, is the safest and follows the principles of Sustainable and Responsible Tourism. We specialize in and are more popular for arranging Small Customized Private Trekking Groups to the Himalayas
. Enquire For Customized Private Trek
INTERNATIONAL GUESTS: Trek cost for foreigners is slightly higher than the cost for our Indian guests, mainly due to the higher permit fee applicable for admission to National Parks or protected forest areas. Sometimes, it may be higher due to higher local crew wages and other specific arrangements we make to ensure a safe, comfortable and enriching travel experience in India. However, we absolutely DO NOT 'hyper-charge' our International guests ever and at the same time, ensure that we meet all the standards for highly qualified trek leaders and guides, safety, medical preparation, evacuation strategy, rescue arrangements, eco-sensitive travel, high-value knowledge sharing about the area and customs of the locals.
Extra Cost For International Trekkers: Rs. 30000 per person.
Booking Process: Booking can only be done after multiple communitation via email / Whatsapp / Calls. After finalization, booking fees can be paid online or through direct bank transfers. International Trekkers can pay the partial booking fees using PayPal, Transferwise, Western Union or Direct Wire Transfer. The remaining trek fees can be paid upon arrival in India and meeting our trek leader.
Must Read - Important Pre-Booking Information
+ Fixed Departure Dates
* click on the month name to see the dates
We do not organize fixed departures for this trip.
If you want to do this trek with us, please fill this form to Request A Customized Private Trip Plan just for your team members. We will get back to you with all the details specific to your personalized requirements
+ Package Cost Inclusions
+ Package Cost Exclusions
What's Not Included
- Personal Travel Insurance (can be purchased from Nepal or India )
- Personal Purchases
- Food Purchased Outside Our Menu
- Hot drinking water on the trek. (can be purchased at all the tea houses)
- Personal Trekking Gears
- Other Personal expenses and Lunch in Kathmandu
- Extra Cost Due To Lukla Flight Inconsistency or Bad Weather or Political Crisis
- Cost of buffer days as mentioned in the itinerary
+ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 2 - 5 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
If cancellation is done:
- Up to 90 days or more before the start date - 100% Refund of the total invoiced amount
- 89 days to 46 days before the start date - 60% refund of the total invoiced amount. 40% of the invoice amount will be charged as the cancellation penalty.
- 45 days or less before the start date - No Refund of the total invoiced amount
- Transfer Of Seat to Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 30 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Seat to Friend/ Family: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 30 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is applicable for both trekking and technical peaks above 6000 meters, categorized as a climbing expedition and graded as Challenging or Challenging+
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Sunday, October 2, 2022 12:59:21 PM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High