Mera Peak Trekking Expedition 6476 Meters
Climbing the highest trekking peak In Nepal
Quick Navigation To Important Sections( click to expand/collapse )
Details Of The Mera Peak Trekking Expedition
Key Himalayan Geographical Offerings Of The Mera Peak Trekking Expedition
Why Should You Do The Mera Peak Trekking Expedition
- Summit of Mera Peak 6476 meters
- Views of 5 8000 meter peaks together - Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Cho Oyu
- Great views of Everest, Makalu, Baruntse, Chamlang and surrounding
- The thrilling flight to Lukla, World's most dangerous airport. Apart from the flying experience, the view from flight is breath taking. All high peaks of the Nepal Himalayas are visible.
- Trek through the rhododendron forest in the Himalayas. During the springs, the trail till Namche is colourful due to the blooming of the Rhododendrons.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Sunrise and sunset on the mountain peaks.
- Witness Shepra hospitality and Neplese culture on the trek
- 📅 Duration: 17 - 19 Days Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- 🔼 Highest Altitude: 6476m
- 🛑 Grade: Challenging + ( know trek grades )
- 👍 Best Time: Apr, May, Sep - Nov
- 🌄 Terrain: Rhododendron forest, alpine meadows, rocky, crevasse, snow field
- 🏃 Activity Type: Climb, Trek
- 🔄 Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- 🚩 Starts From: Lukla
- 🚩 Ends In: Lukla
- 🌏 Region: Nepal - Everest
- 🎌 Country: Nepal
- 🛪 Nearest Airport: Tenzing–Hillary Airport, Lukla, Solukhumbhu
- 🚉 Nearest Rail Head: Jayanagar or Gorakhpur, Bihar
- 🙏 Travel Guide: Where and How To Reach Lukla
- 📶 Mobile Network:
- 🌐 Internet Option:
- 🌞 Temperatures:
- 🔒 Is Cloak Room Available: Yes
- 🍵 Generic Food Menu: Neplese
Mera Peak, probably one of the highest trekable peak in the entire Himalayas. The altitude of the peak offers a good platform to test and challenge oneself to the extremes of the himalayas. With little technical expertise required, this peak is a gift to the budding moutaineers.
The view from the summit offers grand views of 5 8000 meter peaks together - Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Cho Oyu.
Covid19 Safety Protocol For Himalayan Treks
We had started our treks from October 2020 and since then we have served many trekkers without any problems related to covid. Thanks to our safety protocol and SOW.
Covid Negative RT-PCR Test Report Is Mandatory To Trek With Us.
Read more on Safe trekking in the Himalayas during COVID-19
Media Gallery For Mera Peak Trekking Expedition
click to see all videos, photos, route maps, etc. for this trek
** click to expand and read
+ Short Travel Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu – Lukla – Chutanga.
- Day 03: Acclimatization day in Chutanga
- Day 04: Chutanga – Tuli Kharka..
- Day 05: Tuli Kharka – Kotay.
- Day 06: Kotay – Tagnag.
- Day 07: Tagnag – Khare.
- Day 08: Rest day in Khare.
- Day 09: Khare – Mera peak high camp.
- Day 10: Summit Mera Peak (6,476m / 21,247ft) – Khare.
- Day 11: Reserved Day
- Day 12: Khare – Kotay.
- Day 13: Kotay – Tuli kharka.
- Day 14: Tuli Kharka – Lukla.
- Day 15: Lukla – Kathmandu.
write to us for detailed itinerary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:01:00 PM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High