Mera Peak Summit 6476 meters
Mera Peak is the Highest Trekking Peak known so far in the Himalayas
A Himalayan High Experience
About This Travel Experience
Mera Peak, probably one of the highest trekable peak in the entire Himalayas. The altitude of the peak offers a good platform to test and challenge oneself to the extremes of the himalayas. With little technical expertise required, this peak is a gift to the budding moutaineers.
The view from the summit offers grand views of 5 8000 meter peaks together - Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Cho Oyu.
Covid19 Safety Protocol For Himalayan Treks
Unnatural times call for an unusual response. We at Himalayan High are facing it with even more stringent safety measures to ensure our treks, trekkers, and the local support team are safe. The Covid19 Pandemic has completely changed the way we look at the World and do things. It has changed the way we trek as well. Checkout our Covid19 safety measures to ensure a safe trek. Read more on the following link - Safe trekking in the Himalayas during COVID-19
With this protocol, we are on track to resume our treks from November, 2020 with small teams and limited treks.
- Duration: 17 - 19 Days Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- Highest Altitude: 6476m
- Grade: Challenging + ( learn more )
- Best Time: Apr, May, Sep - Nov
- Terrain: Rhododendron forest, alpine meadows, rocky, crevasse, snow field
- Activity Type: Climb, Trek
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts At: Lukla
- Ends At: Lukla
- Region: Nepal - Everest
- Country: Nepal
- Nearest Airport: Tenzing–Hillary Airport, Lukla, Solukhumbhu
- Nearest Rail Head: Jayanagar or Gorakhpur, Bihar
- Mobile Network:
- Internet Option:
- Is Cloak Room Available: Yes
- Generic Food Menu: Neplese
Short Travel Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu – Lukla – Chutanga.
- Day 03: Acclimatization day in Chutanga
- Day 04: Chutanga – Tuli Kharka..
- Day 05: Tuli Kharka – Kotay.
- Day 06: Kotay – Tagnag.
- Day 07: Tagnag – Khare.
- Day 08: Rest day in Khare.
- Day 09: Khare – Mera peak high camp.
- Day 10: Summit Mera Peak (6,476m / 21,247ft) – Khare.
- Day 11: Reserved Day
- Day 12: Khare – Kotay.
- Day 13: Kotay – Tuli kharka.
- Day 14: Tuli Kharka – Lukla.
- Day 15: Lukla – Kathmandu.
write to us for detailed itinerary - email@example.com
+ Why Is This Special
- Summit of Mera Peak 6476 meters
- Views of 5 8000 meter peaks together - Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Cho Oyu
- Great views of Everest, Makalu, Baruntse, Chamlang and surrounding
- The thrilling flight to Lukla, World's most dangerous airport. Apart from the flying experience, the view from flight is breath taking. All high peaks of the Nepal Himalayas are visible.
- Trek through the rhododendron forest in the Himalayas. During the springs, the trail till Namche is colourful due to the blooming of the Rhododendrons.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Sunrise and sunset on the mountain peaks.
- Witness Shepra hospitality and Neplese culture on the trek
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best intentions.
+ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION TERMS DURING COVID19:
(1st OCTOBER 2020 TILL 31st MARCH 2021 )
Considering the uncertainties during the COVID19 pandemic, we have eased our cancellation rules.
- Up to 3 days or more before the trek start date - Full Refund of the total invoiced amount. No questions asked.
- 2 days to 1 day before the trek start date - We will either issue you a trek voucher with a value of 100% of the trek fee or refund 85% of the trek fee if you want us to transfer the money back.
- Transfer Of Seat to Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 1 day before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Seat to Friend/ Family: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 1 day before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity Of The Covid19 Cancellation Policy: The above-listed cancellation rules apply only to bookings for which the trek start date falls between 1st October 2020 till 31st March 2021.
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:01:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High