Mera Peak Summit 6476 meters
Mera Peak is the Highest Trekking Peak known so far in the Himalayas
A Himalayan High Experience
+ Quick Info
- Duration: 17 - 19 Days Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- Highest Altitude: 6476m
- Grade: Challenging + ( learn more )
- Best Time: Apr, May, Sep - Nov
- Terrain: Rhododendron forest, alpine meadows, rocky, crevasse, snow field
- Activity Type: Climb, Trek
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts At: Lukla
- Ends At: Lukla
- Region: Nepal - Everest
- Country: Nepal
- Nearest Airport: Tenzing–Hillary Airport, Lukla, Solukhumbhu
- Nearest Rail Head: Jayanagar or Gorakhpur, Bihar
- Mobile Network:
- Internet Option:
- Is Cloak Room Available: Yes
- Generic Food Menu: Neplese
+ Travel Description
Mera Peak, probably one of the highest trekable peak in the entire Himalayas. The altitude of the peak offers a good platform to test and challenge oneself to the extremes of the himalayas. With little technical expertise required, this peak is a gift to the budding moutaineers.
The view from the summit offers grand views of 5 8000 meter peaks together - Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Cho Oyu.
Do not forget to check the Trek Album on our Photo Gallery Page
Want Us To Help you Arrange For This Epic Journey ?
We believe that a smaller group gives you the best of the Himalayan Experience and specialize in organizing customized groups for this travel. Do get in touch with us if you want us to arrange this for you.
You can use the link - Request Customized Private Travel Plan and fill the form to drop us an email with your specific requirements and service required. We will get back to you with the detailed plan and quotation as per the group size and service requested.
+ Why Is This Special
- Summit of Mera Peak 6476 meters
- Views of 5 8000 meter peaks together - Everest, Lhotse, Kanchenjunga, Makalu and Cho Oyu
- Great views of Everest, Makalu, Baruntse, Chamlang and surrounding
- The thrilling flight to Lukla, World's most dangerous airport. Apart from the flying experience, the view from flight is breath taking. All high peaks of the Nepal Himalayas are visible.
- Trek through the rhododendron forest in the Himalayas. During the springs, the trail till Namche is colourful due to the blooming of the Rhododendrons.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Sunrise and sunset on the mountain peaks.
- Witness Shepra hospitality and Neplese culture on the trek
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best intentions.
Important Geo Locations
(** These data are approximate but are close to accurate. It will get perfect with repetative corrections over time)
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:01:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High