Nag Tibba Weekend Trek
Rewarding Weekend Trek In the Himalayas With Great Views and Camping
About The Nag Tibba Trek
+5% GST PER HEAD
25 - 40
Extra cost of Rs. 1000 applicable for foreigners. Private Customized groups can be booked at extra cost. Group of 12+ gets a private group by default.
International Trekkers can remit the booking fees using PayPal, Transferwise, Western Union or Direct Wire Transfer and pay the remaining trek fees upon arrival in India
5% GST is applicable on all our costing.
Find Whats Included In The Cost, Free Equipments, Meals etc
Must Read - Important Pre-Booking Information
Key Himalayan Geographical Offerings Of The Nag Tibba Trek
Bandarpunch West ( 6316m ), Bhartekunta ( 6578m ), Bhrigupanth ( 6772m ), Chaukhamba I ( 7138m ), Chaukhamba II ( 7058m ), Chaukhamba III ( 6974m ), Chaukhamba IV ( 6854m ), Gangotri I ( 6672m ), Kalanag ( 6387m ), Swargarohini 1 ( 6252m ), Thalay Sagar ( 6904m ), Jaonli ( 6632m ), Gangotri 2 ( 6590m )
Pantwari, Deolsari, Teva
- Duration: 2 Days, Dehradoon to Dehradoon
- Highest Altitude: 3000m
- Grade: Easy ( know trek grades )
- Best Time: Jan - Jun, Sep - Dec
- Terrain: forest, meadow, snow in winters
- Activity Type: Trek
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts From: Pantwari
- Ends In: Pantwari
- Region: India - Uttrakhand
- Country: India
- Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun, Uttrakhand
- Nearest Rail Head: Dehradun, Uttrakhand
- Travel Guide: Where and How To Reach Pantwari
- Mobile Network: BSNL
- Internet Option: No
- Is Cloak Room Available: No
- Generic Food Menu: Indian, Garhwali
Nag Tibba Trek is perhaps the shortest trek accessible from Delhi in just a matter of few hours drive. It takes you to a soulful life of the Garhwal Himalayas. Starting from Pantwari, which is about 4 hours drive from Dehradun, the trek is of 8 Km to the summit of the peak named Nag Tibba which translates to The Serpentine Summit which is of an altitude of 3000 meters.
The view from the summit is very rewarding and worth all the effort it takes to reach its summit. It offers beautiful views of the Himalayan peaks of Kalanag, Banderpoonch, Swargarohini 1 and Swargarohini 2 apart from some distant views of the snow peaks of Trishul, Nanda Devi, Mangraon, Rishi Kot, the Gangotri group of peaks and its neighbours namely Gangotri 1, Gangotri 2, Sumeru Parvat, Thalay Sagar, Bhrigupanth, Jaonli, Draupadi ka Danda and lots more. Having a small peak viewer helps.
Not just the peaks but the trek also offers a great experience of walking through the forest beneath tall conifers and swirling trail that climbs up gently to the top. The local farmland, sunsets and sunrise are extra rewards of this trek. There is a temple up there of Nag Devta - The Snake God which itself is unique and adds value to your trek experience.
The hard-working locals, happy kids, food and culture of the region is something that you take back from this trek and will inspire your thought process. The view extends till the platue of Dehradun which typically looks excellent in the night. It snows here during the winter and makes a dream vacation for those who want to enjoy the snow during Christmas or New Year time.
Nag Devta Temple
Nag Devta Trek Ful Of Flowers
Nag Devta Trek Through The Forest
Nag Tibba Trek Package - Daywise Detailed Itinerary
Day 1Arrival In Nag Mandir Camp ( 6 Kms,5 hours )
Drive, Trek Day
Brief Details Of The Day: We will pick you up from Dehradun Railway Station and get you to Pantwari, which is the starting point of the trek. Breakfast will be served on the way. On reaching Pantwari, we meet our crew members and then get ready for the trek. The route for the day is simple and well marked. It climbs gradually to our campsite for the night, near the Nag Devta Temple. It's a beautiful campsite with views extending to the plains as well as the summit of the Nag Tibba.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 2Summit Day. From Nag Mandir Camp To Dehradun, Via - Nag Tibba Summit, Pantwari ( 9 Kms,5 hours )
Summit DayAltitude Profile And Geo-Coordinates:
- Nag Mandir Camp: 2400 meters / 7872 feet
- Nag Tibba Summit: 3000 meters / 9840 feet
- Pantwari: 1400 meters / 4592 feet
- Dehradun: 435 meters / 1427 feet
- Nag Tibba Top:
Coordinates: 30.58710000 , 78.15070000
Fly to Nag Tibba Top on Google Map
View 360 degree from Nag Tibba Top using Peak Finder
Brief Details Of The Day: Early Morning we leave for the summit of the Nag Tibba Peak. It takes us about 1.5 hours to reach the summit which is approximately 2 kilometres from the base camp. We spend considerable time on the summit and then head back towards our camp in Base Camp. here, we pack for the descend, have our lunch and then descend towards Pantwari on the same route. Upon reaching Pantwari, our car will be driving you down to Dehradun. You reach Dehradun by 6 PM. You can book your onwards travel to Delhi or other places after 7PM
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Media Gallery For Nag Tibba Trek
click to see all videos, photos, route maps, etc. for this trek
** click to expand and read
+ Short Travel Itinerary
** click on the DayNumber to read detailed itinerary for the day
- Day 1
Drive, Trek Arrival Day
Arrive In Nag Mandir Camp (2400m ), Via - Pantwari (1420m ) . 5 Hrs. 6 Kms
Overnight In: Nag Mandir Camp (2400m )
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Cost Of Transport Included: YES
- Day 2
From Nag Mandir Camp (2400m ) To Dehradun (435m ), Via - Nag Tibba Summit (3000m ), Pantwari (1400m ). 5 Hrs. 9 Kms
Overnight In: Dehradun (435m )
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch
+ Package Cost Inclusions
- 2 Days / 1 night of trek cost from Dehradun to Dehradun
- 1 night in camp on the trek
- All required camping gears and toilet tents
- Sub Zero Sleeping bags supported with Warm Fleece Sleeping Bag Inners For Extra Hygiene and Warmth.
- All meals starting breakfast on Day 1 till breakfast on Day 2.
- All meals suited for high altitude. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Soup, Dinner, Dessert, and Hot Drinks. Extra energizers/juice for summit days
- Oxygen Cylinders, High Altitude Medicine Kit, Stretchers, Pulse Oxymeters, Wireless Communication Sets, Rope, Ice Axe, etc
- Experienced and Well Equipped English/ Hindi Speaking Trek Leader
- All local resources including an Experienced & Knowledgeable local guide with cooks, helpers, etc
- Trek permits and camping fees
- Trek Completion Certificates
- Guide to Trekker ratio of 1:6
+ Package Cost Exclusions
- Baggage Offload: Can be booked at an extra cost of Rs. 1000 per bag not weighing more than 11 Kgs, for the entire trek
- Food purchased outside our fixed menu
- Travel Insurance Upto Reaching Pantwari
- Anything out of the Inclusions list
- Personal Trekking Gears ( like shoes, down jackets, waterproof trek pants, sunglasses, waterproof gloves, etc)
+ Mandatory Packing List
- 3 sets of DryFit Tshirts
- 2 set of track pants (no jeans)
- 4 sets of socks ( 2 cottons, 2 woollen)
- 1 or 2 set of thermal inner ( upper & lower)
- Fleece Jacket or Pullovers
- Down Jacket (can be rented from us )
- Waterproof High Ankle Trekking Shoes (can be rented from us )
- Waterproof/Windproof Trekking Trouser (can be rented from us )
- Waterproof/Windproof Trekking Jacket (can be rented from us )
- Headlamp (can be rented from us )
- Trek Pole, Waterproof Gloves, Poncho, Rucksack, Fleece Inner Gloves, Waterproof Gloves, Gaiters, Spikes, Sleeping Bag Inners ( provided by us as complimentary use )
- Polaroid UV Protected Sunglasses or Snow/Glacier Goggles
- 2 Water Bottles & Tiffin Box with Spoon, 1 cup
- Skull Cap Wollen or Fleece
- Toilet Paper Roll, Wet Tissue
- Personal Care Kit ( lip balm, moisturizer, sunscreen, etc )
- Personal Medical Kit (basic or regular medicines )
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best interest of the trekking community as a whole and not just for our own business.
+ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 2 - 5 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
- Up to 7 days or more before the trek start date - Full Refund of the total paid amount
- Between 7 days to 0 days before the trek start date - No refund. Free rescheduling or transfer of slot is allowed.
- Transfer Of Seat to Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Seat to Friend/ Family: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is only applicable for treks below 6000 meters and not graded as Challenging or Challenging+
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:12:00 PM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High