Ravangla Maenam Trek
A Himalayan High Experience
+ Quick Info
- Duration: 2 days/ 2 nights Ravangla to Ravangla
- Highest Altitude: 3210m
- Grade: Easy ( learn more )
- Best Time: Jan - May, Sep - Dec
- Terrain: Rhododendron forest, alpine meadows, rocky
- Activity Type: Trek
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts At: Ravangla
- Ends At: Ravangla
- Region: India - Darjeeling Sikkim
- Country: India
- Nearest Airport: Bagdogra, West Bengal
- Nearest Rail Head: New Jalpaiguri, West Bengal
- Mobile Network:
- Internet Option:
- Is Cloak Room Available: No
- Generic Food Menu:
+ Travel Description
Its very difficult to find a 2 day trek, considered to be fairly easy and offering grand views of the 3rd highest mountain of the Himalayas - Mt. Kanchenjunga 8586m. The peak is surrounded by family of peaks namely Pandim, Simvo, Kabru Group, Kokthang, Rathong, Kumbhkarna, etc.
Ravangla Meanam Hill Trek is an apt trek to start your journey into the trekking world of the Himalayas.
Do not forget to check the Trek Album on our Photo Gallery Page
Want Us To Help you Arrange For This Epic Journey ?
We believe that a smaller group gives you the best of the Himalayan Experience and specialize in organizing customized groups for this travel. Do get in touch with us if you want us to arrange this for you.
You can use the link - Request Customized Private Travel Plan and fill the form to drop us an email with your specific requirements and service required. We will get back to you with the detailed plan and quotation as per the group size and service requested.
+ Why Is This Special
- Kanchenjunga 8586m - World's 3rd highest peaks. With this trek, view Kanchenjunga massif standing tall right in front of you, at a stone throw distance
- Other Himalayan peaks of the Kanchenjunga family namely Kumbhakarna, Kabru South, Kabru North, Forked Kabru, Simvu, Pandim, Rathonmg, Koktang, etc
- Trek through the rhododendron forest in the Himalayas. Rhododendrons bloom during late March to early July.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Sunrise and sunset on the mountain peaks.
- Sikkimese cultural trek.
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best intentions.
Important Geo Locations
(** These data are approximate but are close to accurate. It will get perfect with repetative corrections over time)
Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:14:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High