Request For Price
▼ Fixed Departure Dates
We do not organize fixed departures for this trip.
If you want to do this trek with us, please fill this form to Request A Customized Private Trip Plan just for your team members. We will get back to you with all the details specific to your personalized requirements
▼ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
- Up to 20 days or more before the trek start date - Full Refund of the total paid amount
- Between 20 days to 0 days before the trek start date - No refund. Free rescheduling or transfer of slots is allowed as specified below.
- Transfer Of Slot to a Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from the Invoice date. It can be availed up to 15 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Slot to Friend/ Family For Same Batch: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is only applicable for treks below 4000 meters and not graded as Challenging or Challenging+
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Ravangla Maenam Trek - An Elaborate Description
Its very difficult to find a 2 day trek, considered to be fairly easy and offering grand views of the 3rd highest mountain of the Himalayas - Mt. Kanchenjunga 8586m. The peak is surrounded by family of peaks namely Pandim, Simvo, Kabru Group, Kokthang, Rathong, Kumbhkarna, etc.
Ravangla Meanam Hill Trek is an apt trek to start your journey into the trekking world of the Himalayas.
Ravangla Maenam Trek - Why Its A Must-Do
- Kanchenjunga 8586m - World's 3rd highest peaks. With this trek, view Kanchenjunga massif standing tall right in front of you, at a stone throw distance
- Other Himalayan peaks of the Kanchenjunga family namely Kumbhakarna, Kabru South, Kabru North, Forked Kabru, Simvu, Pandim, Rathonmg, Koktang, etc
- Trek through the rhododendron forest in the Himalayas. Rhododendrons bloom during late March to early July.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Sunrise and sunset on the mountain peaks.
- Sikkimese cultural trek.
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 2:38:42 AM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High