Quick Navigation To Important Sections( click to expand/collapse )
Details Of The Ravangla Maenam Trek
Key Himalayan Geographical Offerings Of The Ravangla Maenam Trek
2 Popular Peaks:
Kanchenjunga ( 8586m ), Jupono ( 5650m )
Why Should You Do The Ravangla Maenam Trek
- Kanchenjunga 8586m - World's 3rd highest peaks. With this trek, view Kanchenjunga massif standing tall right in front of you, at a stone throw distance
- Other Himalayan peaks of the Kanchenjunga family namely Kumbhakarna, Kabru South, Kabru North, Forked Kabru, Simvu, Pandim, Rathonmg, Koktang, etc
- Trek through the rhododendron forest in the Himalayas. Rhododendrons bloom during late March to early July.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Sunrise and sunset on the mountain peaks.
- Sikkimese cultural trek.
- 📅 Duration: 2 days/ 2 nights Ravangla to Ravangla
- 🔼 Highest Altitude: 3210m
- 🛑 Grade: Easy ( know trek grades )
- 👍 Best Time: Jan - May, Sep - Dec
- 🌄 Terrain: Rhododendron forest, alpine meadows, rocky
- 🏃 Activity Type: Trek
- 🔄 Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- 🚩 Starts From: Ravangla
- 🚩 Ends In: Ravangla
- 🌏 Region: India - Darjeeling Sikkim
- 🎌 Country: India
- 🛪 Nearest Airport: Bagdogra, West Bengal
- 🚉 Nearest Rail Head: New Jalpaiguri, West Bengal
- 🙏 Travel Guide: Where and How To Reach Ravangla
- 📶 Mobile Network:
- 🌐 Internet Option:
- 🌞 Temperatures:
- 🔒 Is Cloak Room Available: No
- 🍵 Generic Food Menu:
Its very difficult to find a 2 day trek, considered to be fairly easy and offering grand views of the 3rd highest mountain of the Himalayas - Mt. Kanchenjunga 8586m. The peak is surrounded by family of peaks namely Pandim, Simvo, Kabru Group, Kokthang, Rathong, Kumbhkarna, etc.
Ravangla Meanam Hill Trek is an apt trek to start your journey into the trekking world of the Himalayas.
Covid19 Safety Protocol For Himalayan Treks
We had started our treks from October 2020 and since then we have served many trekkers without any problems related to covid. Thanks to our safety protocol and SOW.
Covid Negative RT-PCR Test Report or Vaccination Certificate Is Mandatory To Trek With Us.
All our permanent staffs have completed their vaccination and we ensure we hire other vaccinated local resources only.
Read more on Safe trekking in the Himalayas during COVID-19
Media Gallery For Ravangla Maenam Trek
click to see all videos, photos, route maps, etc. for this trek
** click to expand and read
+ Short Travel Itinerary
- Day 1) Ravangla to Meanam Hill Top (3240m) , 4 to 5 hrs
- Day 2) Meanam to Bhaley Dhunga (3300m) to Ravangla, 4 to 5 hrs
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best interest of the trekking community as a whole and not just for our own business.
Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:14:00 PM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High