Request For Price
25 - 40
Stok Kangri - Golep Kangri - Kang Yatse 2 Daywise Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrive in Leh
- Day 2: Rest and Acclimatization day
- Day 3: Drive To Zingchen, Trek to Rumbak.
- Day 4: Trek to Monkormo, after crossing Stok La ( 5000 Meters )
- Day 5: Trek to Stok Kangri Base Camp
- Day 6: Rest, Acclimatization and Orientation day
- Day 7: Climb Golep Kangri and return to Base Camp
- Day 8: Climb Stok Kangri and return to Base Camp
- Day 9: Trek to Stok Village. Drive to Shang Sumdo.
- Day 10: Trek to Lartsa
- Day 11: Cross Kongmaru La (5130 Meters) and Trek to Kang Yatse BC
- Day 12: Rest and Acclimatization day
- Day 13: Climb KY 2
- Day 14: Trek to Shang Sumdo. Drive to Leh.
2 buffer or contingency days are advised for bad weather and snow conditions
▼ Fixed Departure Dates
We do not organize fixed departures for this trip.
If you want to do this trek with us, please fill this form to Request A Customized Private Trip Plan just for your team members. We will get back to you with all the details specific to your personalized requirements
▼ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
If cancellation is done:
- Up to 90 days or more before the start date - 100% Refund of the total invoiced amount
- 89 days to 46 days before the start date - 60% refund of the total invoiced amount. 40% of the invoice amount will be charged as the cancellation penalty.
- 45 days or less before the start date - No Refund of the total invoiced amount. However, transfer of batch and rescheduling is allowed as specified below.
- Transfer Of Slot to a Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from the Invoice date. It can be availed up to 30 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Slot to Friend/ Family For Same Batch: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 20 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is applicable for both trekking and technical peaks above 6000 meters, categorized as a climbing expedition and graded as Challenging or Challenging+
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
- 📅 Duration: 14 Da
- 🔼 Highest Altitude: 6223m
- 🛑 Grade: Challenging + ( know trek grades )
- 👍 Best Time: June, July, August, September, October
- 🏃 Activity Type: Climb, Trek
- 🔄 Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- 🚩 Starts From: Leh
- 🚩 Ends In: Leh
- 🌏 Region: India - Ladakh
- 🎌 Country: India
- 🛪 Nearest Airport: Leh, Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport ( IXL)
- 🚉 Nearest Rail Head: Katra, (KEA), Jammu Tawi ( JAT)
8 Popular Peaks:
Kun ( 7077m ), Nun ( 7135m ), Saser Kangri I ( 7672m ), Saser Kangri II ( 7513m ), Saser Kangri III ( 7495m ), Kang Yatse 1 ( 6400m ), Kang Yatse 2 ( 6200m ), Stok Kangri ( 6153m )
2 High Passes:
Kongmaru La - 5130m ( 5130m ), Stok La ( 4900m )
Markha River, Zanskar
Leh, Zinchen, Stok Village
1 National Parks Or Forest Reserve:
Hemis National Park
Saturday, March 25, 2023 5:57:31 PM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High