From Rs. 392500 To Rs. 117500/-
+5% GST PER HEAD
Daywise Itinerary For Stok Kangri - Golep Kangri - Kang Yatse 2
- Day 1: Arrive in Leh
- Day 2: Rest and Acclimatization day
- Day 3: Drive To Zingchen, Trek to Rumbak.
- Day 4: Trek to Monkormo, after crossing Stok La ( 5000 Meters )
- Day 5: Trek to Stok Kangri Base Camp
- Day 6: Rest, Acclimatization and Orientation day
- Day 7: Climb Golep Kangri and return to Base Camp
- Day 8: Climb Stok Kangri and return to Base Camp
- Day 9: Trek to Stok Village. Drive to Shang Sumdo.
- Day 10: Trek to Lartsa
- Day 11: Cross Kongmaru La (5130 Meters) and Trek to Kang Yatse BC
- Day 12: Rest and Acclimatization day
- Day 13: Climb KY 2
- Day 14: Trek to Shang Sumdo. Drive to Leh.
2 buffer or contingency days are advised for bad weather and snow conditions
▼ Cost Terms
- The above-mentioned cost is in the range of minimum to maximum per-person cost for this trek as per 1 - 12 people team. Package Inclusions as per this cost can be read below.
- 5% GST (goods and service tax) is applicable for all our purchases.
- We follow dynamic pricing as per the actual team size on the trek. Going by our standardized service, appropriate safety measures, quality equipment, and ecologically sustainable - small group commitment, a higher team size will lower the cost whereas a lower team size will significantly increase the cost.
- Group segmented pricing if not provided here, please write to us using the contact page or text us on Whatsapp number +918017216725.
- You may choose to keep the trek open or make it private depending upon your requirements or choice. The actual per-person cost of the trek is subject to the actual team size joining the trek. If you make any customizations that drastically change the itinerary and cost as mentioned here, then it will mandatorily have to be a private group only.
- If we have dates listed on our website on Our Upcoming Treks and it is not marked as private, it means other people have booked this trek for that date and have opened it up for other members to join to lower the cost. If your dates and choices match, you may join these treks
- You may join an existing open group listed on our website or create your own group as per your convenient dates and choose to either keep it private or open it up to lower the cost if other members join the trek.
- At any point, the team size cannot be more than 12 members ( 10 for challenging treks) unless there is a unique exception requested or agreed upon by all the team members.
Customized Private Group For Stok Kangri - Golep Kangri - Kang Yatse 2
Trekking is a very personal activity and is perhaps one of the very few activities that give you enough time to indulge with yourself or your beloved people, a group of special friends, or close family members. It helps you transform personal bonds to the next level as it brings out everyone's best and truest self. Trekking is most enjoyed when it is done in a small private group, personalized to serve your specific needs. The Himalayas are best experienced when there is silence and solitude around and when you are surrounded only by your best people. Your trek is most enjoyable when all the pain of arranging a smooth trek is taken care of by us, and you focus just on your trek and yourself. Most importantly, a small private trekking group is very flexible, personalized, and more enjoyable, is the safest, and follows the principles of Sustainable and Responsible Tourism. Most trekkers book us for arranging personalized private treks catering to their specific and unique requirements - Enquire For Customized Private Trek
INTERNATIONAL GUESTS: Trek cost for foreigners is slightly higher than the cost for our Indian guests, mainly due to the higher permit fee applicable for admission to National Parks or protected forest areas. Sometimes, it may be higher due to higher local crew wages and other specific arrangements we make to ensure a safe, comfortable and enriching travel experience in India. However, we absolutely DO NOT 'hyper-charge' our International guests ever and at the same time, ensure that we meet all the standards for highly qualified trek leaders and guides, safety, medical preparation, evacuation strategy, rescue arrangements, eco-sensitive travel, high-value knowledge sharing about the area and customs of the locals.
Extra Cost For International Trekkers: Rs. 20000 per person.
Booking Process: Booking can only be done after multiple communication via email / Whatsapp / Calls. After connecting with us and discussing your needs, we finalize the trek and its requirements. After finalization, partial booking fees can be paid online or through direct bank transfers after which we trigger our preparations and arrangements for your trek. International Trekkers can pay the partial booking fees using PayPal, Wise, Western Union or Direct Wire Transfer.
Must Read - Important Pre-Booking Information
▼ Fixed Departure Dates
We do not organize fixed departures for this trip.
If you want to do this trek with us, please fill this form to Request A Customized Private Trip Plan just for your team members. We will get back to you with all the details specific to your personalized requirements
▼ Package Cost Inclusions
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN PRICE
- 1 Medical Expert + Certified Technical Climbing/Trek Leader.
- 1 Dedicated Pre-Trek Orientation Expert
- 1 Dedicated Pre-Trek Coordinator
- 1 Local Route Guide.
- 1 Assistant Route Guide/ Technical Help ( for group size between 8 - 15 ).
- 1 Cook + Required Kitchen Helpers.
- Required Camp Helpers.
- Required Evacuation Helpers.
- All camping equipment including Dining and Toilet Tents.
- All climbing and safety gears like Helmet, Harness, Crampons, Gaiters, Ice Axes, Climbing Rope, etc
- Sleeping bags with fleece liners for warmth and hygiene.
- All meals on Treks suited for high altitude.
- 3 meals, i.e BLD with morning and evening teas, evening snacks, dessert and hot drinks after dinner
- All safety trek gears as required.
- High Altitude Medical kit with oxygen cylinders.
- All permits required for trekking in Hemis National Park, Peak Royalties and Climbing Fees.
- All staff, their wage, insurances, transfers to and from their home and meals.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Leh ( room + breakfast )
- All transfers from Leh to Leh for the trek
- Offloading of personal load upto 10 Kgs per trekker on Yaks/Horses/Porters
- Complimentary airport pickup and drop
- forest entry permits and camping fees
▼ Package Cost Exclusions
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal Travel and Climbing Insurance
- Personal Purchases
- Food Purchased Outside Our Menu
- Personal Gears
- Lunch in Leh
- Bottled Water or Any Other Drinks
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusion list
▼ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
If cancellation is done:
- Up to 90 days or more before the start date - 100% Refund of the total invoiced amount
- 89 days to 46 days before the start date - 60% refund of the total invoiced amount. 40% of the invoice amount will be charged as the cancellation penalty.
- 45 days or less before the start date - No Refund of the total invoiced amount. However, transfer of batch and rescheduling is allowed as specified below.
- Transfer Of Slot to a Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from the Invoice date. It can be availed up to 30 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Slot to Friend/ Family For Same Batch: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 20 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is applicable for both trekking and technical peaks above 6000 meters, categorized as a climbing expedition and graded as Challenging or Challenging+
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Wednesday, September 13, 2023 1:36:24 AM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High