We have just made it super flexible for the Trekking Community looking to venture deeper and higher in the Himalayas. Now you can rent all trekking and mountaineering equipment for your upcoming Himalayan Trekking or Mountaineering expeditions on our online camping equipment rental booking system and collect them at many of our supported trek bases. Be assured of the quality and availability of the required equipment as we understand how important it is for you to get all the top quality, clean and well-maintained gears at the trek starting point, without any hassle. Just Book Online And Arrive At The Base Location, Without any worry! Your equipment will be ready to be tested and taken.
From lightweight alpine stove with butane gas solutions to Sleeping bags, Dome Tents, Kitchen Tents, Toilet Tents, Gaiters, Crampons, Ponchos, etc. Safety gears like Oxygen Cylinders, Pulse Oxymeters, Wireless Set, Stretchers too are essential. Lots of other equipment can be rented. We've covered it all for you.
Nurture The Trek or Expedition Leader in you
We believe that everyone is a born leader and it's just about exploring your abilities and testing yourself against the limits. We believe, our camping equipment rental system for the Himalayas in place will ease your planning and nurture the trek leader & expedition manager in you, while we take the hassle off you by providing you good quality, well-maintained trek gears made available at your base locations.
How To Book?
Just answer the below question and then select appropriate answers to questions like start date, end date and other requested details to send you the invoice and booking confirmation. Select your trek bases from the dropdown list and proceed.
All available items will be listed on the next page after applying discounts if any based upon duration and location. All you need to do is check the prices, select the items required and then proceed to book the required gears.
An estimate will be shown on the next page. On confirmation, the rent amount will be collected online and all the confirmation email & SMS will be sent to the provided detail on the first page.
That's it, your gears will be booked and ready for you to be picked up from the base location, which will be emailed to you with contact details.
Until now, we have served over 2200 trekkers without fail in Sankri and Maneybhanjyang. We are adding up new trek bases quickly.
Why Should You Book Your Trek Gears Online?
- 100% guarantee of availability of the equipment once you make the online booking. You can come to the trek base without any worries! Your gears will be kept ready for you.
- Gears are often your lifeline on your trek. Quality of it makes your experience Bad or Best, Sometimes its a matter of life and death while on a trek facing harsh conditions, which is so often in the Himalayas. Be sure of your gears through online booking.
- Leave the hassle of choosing the best gears to our experts. They use years of experience in the wild Himalayas and lots of treks to handpick the gears that we rent. They are just appropriate for the conditions, tried and tested by themselves and many.
- Travel light from your home. Just come down to the trek base with your basic sets of clothes, innerwear, and thermals and leave the hassle on us. Yes, only one thing - Book as early as possible to be assured of the items you need.
- Our Smart online booking system automatically discounts the per-day cost of items according to the number of days rented for. With ultra-safe online payments, leave away the hassles of cash transactions.
- Equipment that you rent is guaranteed to be delivered in the best possible and hygienic condition. Our staff ensure that our gears are well maintained throughout the year.
- There are discount offers which we run on our online platform.
Why don't we support Offline rentals?
- As we cant assure you of the availability of the equipment when you arrive.
- Since the stock of the equipment is limited and those are booked online, we have to keep it safe for online booking. Hence we cant give them offline.
- Maintenance needs time and we assure well-maintained gears to be rented. Our online system knows which items are ready to be rented in good condition as that's what we promise.
- To avoid disruptions in our online service, offline rentals are denied even if equipment is available in stock. Often the trek bases are out of internet zone.
Maintenance and Quality Assurance of rented gears
- Our expert team maintains all the equipment throughout the year.
- When items are returned, they are immediately cleaned, dried and checked for quality assurance.
- Damaged equipment is immediately repaired or replaced and is kept out of rental inventory.
- We also provide knowledge on proper use of the equipment and how to take care of all the gear.
- You get a chance to carefully inspect the equipment and then accept it.