Rent All Trekking & Mountaineering Equipment Online
We have just made it super flexible for the Trekking Community looking to venture deeper and higher in the Himalayas to plan their own treks or refrain from buying expensive trek gears. Good quality trek equipment are expensive. Also, the standard of the gears to be used varies with the grade of the trek and weather conditions. They are prone to wear and tear and one must know the proper techniques to clean and store them after use. Not to mention, if you are an occasional trekker, they occupy space in your home and come to use only once in a year or two. We have solved this problem for you!
Now you can rent all trekking and mountaineering equipment for your upcoming Himalayan Trekking or Mountaineering expeditions. Be it Kedarkantha Snow Trek, Har Ki Dun Trek, or Sandakphu Phalut Trek, or Stok Kangri Kang Yatse, or any other mountaineering expeditions in the Indian Himalayas. Our online camping equipment rental booking system allows you to do that and you can without any worry, collect them at many of our supported trek bases deep in the Himalayas. Be assured of the quality and availability of the required equipment as we understand how important it is for you to get all the top quality, clean and well-maintained gears at the trek starting point, without any hassle. No worries!
We have started supporting a few locations now and will soon all the locations. We support trek bases like Sankri, Maneybhanjyang, Leh, Gangotri, Joshimath, Kathmandu, Kaza, Lohajung, Loharkhet, Manali, Munsiari, Shimla, Rohru, Uttarkashi, Yuksom, etc.
From these locations, we provide renting of camping equipment like tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats etc along with all other specialized gears like - lightweight alpine stoves, butane gas canisters, Kitchen Tents, Toilet Tents, Gaiters, mini crampons or microspikes, climbing crampons, ponchos, etc. Safety gears like Oxygen Cylinders, Pulse Oxymeters, Wireless Set, Stretchers too are essential. Lots of other equipment can be rented. We've covered it all for you. Availability of equipment varies from location to location.
Hiring Of Local Guide, Porters, Cooks and Mules:
On most of the treks in the Indian Himalayas, hiring of Local registered Trek Guide is made mandatorily. Even for popular treks like Kedarkantha, Har Ki Dun, Sandakphu Phalut, Stok Kangri, etc. Permits are not issued by the Forest Officials if the team is not accompanied by a registered local guide. It is important as well, as many unfortunate incidences have happened in the treks when not accompanied by a good guide with sound knowledge of the region and the sport. We at Himalayan High have made it possible to hire a local registered guide, porters, cooks and even mules as applicable from our Online Equipment Rental Portal.
Book Online, Collect At Your Trek Base:
We deal with places which are geographically very remote and are almost in the corners of our Country. Most of these locations do not even have proper mobile network connectivity like Sankri for example. Forget about the internet connection. Our booking system automatically manages the availability of equipment in the trek bases and offline booking would fail the online booking. Hence, all of the gears available on our website are mandatorily required to be booked online. They need to be collected at our office in the base locations. This is the reason, we have never missed a single delivery in the span of the last 4 years that we are serving the trek bases. We have so far served over 10000+ trekkers without any fail.
How To Book?
- Answer by clicking YES or NO for the question if you have booked your trek with us or some other company.
- Fill up the details like start date, end date, location, trek name, and contact details to send you the booking invoice and confirmation.
- Next, all available items as per the selected location will be listed on the next page after applying discounts, if any based upon duration and location.
- Next, select the required items and then proceed to book the required gears. For size-based items, selecting the item and their size is mandatory.
- Next, estimate table will be shown on the next page which would mention the total rent and refundable security deposit amount.
- Next, on the confirmation, the system will move to payment link and only the rent amount will be collected online. On success, a confirmation email with invoice will be sent to the provided email id.
- That's it, your gears will be booked and ready for you to be picked up from the base location, which will be emailed to you along with contact details of the location manager.