Bhutan Cultural Tour - Thimphu, Paro, Haa
A Himalayan High Experience
+ Quick Info
- Duration: 7 days/ 7 nights, Phuentsholing to Phuentsholing
- Highest Altitude: 3090m
- Grade: Easy ( learn more )
- Best Time: Throughout the year
- Terrain: Coniferous forest, tar roads, trekking trails
- Activity Type: Click
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts At: Paro
- Ends At: Paro
- Region: Bhutan - West
- Country: Bhutan
- Nearest Airport: Paro, Bhutan
- Nearest Rail Head: New Jalpaiguri, West Bengal
- Mobile Network:
- Internet Option:
- Is Cloak Room Available: Yes
- Generic Food Menu:
+ Travel Description
Cruise the curves of the Himalayas in the Land of Dragon. With its beautiful and excellently well preserved landscape, dense forests, lovely and happy peoples, typical and strong Buddhist culture, the experience of Bhutan will change your life.. Added with a hike up to the monastery hanging on a cliff - The Tiger's Nest, this is a trip not to be missed !!
The serene green valleys, the culture of the locals influenced by ancient Tibetan Buddhism. A unique country and more than the Himalayas, you will carry with you the ever smiling happy people, so nice to know and be with.
Do not forget to check the Trek Album on our Photo Gallery Page
Want Us To Help you Arrange For This Epic Journey ?
We believe that a smaller group gives you the best of the Himalayan Experience and specialize in organizing customized groups for this travel. Do get in touch with us if you want us to arrange this for you.
You can use the link - Request Customized Private Travel Plan and fill the form to drop us an email with your specific requirements and service required. We will get back to you with the detailed plan and quotation as per the group size and service requested.
+ Why Is This Special
- A lifetime memorable trip to the land of the Dragon, where you will dwell as a local, on your bicycle!!
- Sink down in the suthentic and typical culture of Bhutan. This tour will definitely change your views about your neighbouring friendly country. You will actually understand why has the friendship lasted so long, and still growing strong!!
- Trek through the dense coniferous forests in the Himalayas of Bhutan. You may witness tge changing colours of the Autumn in this tour, with colourful maple leaves.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Taktsang Monastery, an 8th century old monastery, connected deep into the life of Bhutanese
- Sunrise and sunset on the mountain peaks.
- Bhutanese cultural trek and their tasty cheesy cuisine
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best intentions.
+ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Cancellation Policy For Treks in India, Nepal, and Bhutan
- Up to 30 days from the trek start date - Full Refund of the total invoiced amount
- 30th day to 21st day from the trek start date - 50% refund of the total invoiced amount
- 20 days and later - No Refund of the total invoiced amount
- Transfer Of Seat to Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days from Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Seat to Friend/ Family: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days from Trek Start Date by sending an email.
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Important Geo Locations
(** These data are approximate but are close to accurate. It will get perfect with repetative corrections over time)
Thursday, September 17, 2015 5:42:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High