Buran Ghati - Barua Pass Trek
Walking the ancient trade route connecting Kinnaur to Pabbar Valley in Himachal
A Himalayan High Experience
+ Quick Info
- Duration: 6 nights, 5 Trek Days, Janglik to Barua
- Highest Altitude: 4550m
- Grade: Moderate + ( learn more )
- Best Time: May June Sep Oct
- Terrain: Meadows, Snow, Forest
- Activity Type: Trek
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts At: Janglik
- Ends At: Barua
- Region: India - Himachal
- Country: India
- Nearest Airport: Jubbarhatti Airport, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Nearest Rail Head: Kalka, Himachal Pradesh
- Mobile Network: 3G Airtel in Janglik and BSNL. Airtel from Munirang and Barua Village
- Internet Option: No
- Temperatures: -2 tp 14 degrees
- Is Cloak Room Available: No
- Generic Food Menu: Garhwali, Himachali, Nepali, Indian
+ Travel Description
The Barua Pass - Buran Ghati Trek
A pass is a significant geographical term for any place in the Himalayas. It links 2 valleys separated by mountains and connects them physically allowing exchanges in form of culture, emotions, stories and happiness !!
Barua Pass served similarly connecting the village of Barua with that of Pabbar valley. This trek takes you through tall standing forests, the lush green alpine meadows of Dayara and Litham thatch, a serene-looking Chandranahan lake, before bringing you to the high altitude terrain of a Himalayan Pass. The Pabbar River gushes down below playing constant music until your objective of crossing the pass comes nearer and your focus changes. The thrill of crossing any Himalayan pass is incomparable, although not difficult as compared to other passes in the Himalayas. Descending down the pass offers a good challenge in the form of its steepness and hard snowy terrain. Post that, this trek again enters the greens of Monirang and then to the village of Barua.
Summit Of The Barua Pass - Buran Ghati Trek
The Barua Pass - Buran Ghati Trek
Do not forget to check the Trek Album on our Photo Gallery Page
Want Us To Help you Arrange For This Epic Journey ?
We believe that a smaller group gives you the best of the Himalayan Experience and specialize in organizing customized groups for this travel. Do get in touch with us if you want us to arrange this for you.
You can use the link - Request Customized Private Travel Plan and fill the form to drop us an email with your specific requirements and service required. We will get back to you with the detailed plan and quotation as per the group size and service requested.
Book @Rs. 14000 only for a team of 10 or more
use code DO-BG10PLUS
+ Why Is This Special
- The lush green meadows of Dayara and Litham Thatch
- The serenity around Chandranahan lake
- The experience of crossing the Buran Pass
- The villages of Janglik and Barua
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best intentions.
+ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Cancellation Policy For Treks in India, Nepal, and Bhutan
- Up to 30 days from the trek start date - Full Refund of the total invoiced amount
- 30th day to 21st day from the trek start date - 50% refund of the total invoiced amount
- 20 days and later - No Refund of the total invoiced amount
- Transfer Of Seat to Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days from Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Seat to Friend/ Family: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days from Trek Start Date by sending an email.
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Tuesday, February 9, 2016 7:10:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High