Druk Path Trek
A Himalayan High Experience
+ Quick Info
- Duration: 9 days/ 9 nights Paro to Paro
- Highest Altitude: 4110m
- Grade: Moderate ( learn more )
- Best Time: Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Terrain: Meadows, forest , snow field
- Activity Type: Trek
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts At: Paro
- Ends At: Paro
- Region: Bhutan - West
- Country: Bhutan
- Nearest Airport: Paro, Bhutan
- Nearest Rail Head: New Jalpaiguri, West Bengal
- Mobile Network: No
- Internet Option: No
- Is Cloak Room Available: No
- Generic Food Menu: Indian and Bhutanese
+ Travel Description
Bhutan is a dream country to visit. A country where its King declares the democracy; where the growth and country's progress is measured by how happy its people are; where on every corner of the country you will find peace loving happy faces welcoming you with a warm smile on their face; where the nature is very well preserved and where Lord Buddha and Guru Padmasambhava resides in the heart of every person and wher the high mountains lures your fascination as high as it can get.
To be able to witness and experience Bhutan like a local, trekking to its beautiful corners feeling it to your soul's content, is a gift you will cherish for lifetime. Chomolhari is one of Bhutan's highest peak at , and on this trek we trek to its base camp, hike the Taktshang monastery, cross some high passes and also visit 2 of Bhutan's most beautiful cities - Thimphu and Paro.
The Druk Path Trek is one of the easy treks in Bhutan, but a very beutiful one. It takes you through the deep conifers, high altitude lakes, high snow capped peak, old dzongs and much more..
Do not forget to check the Trek Album on our Photo Gallery Page
Want Us To Help you Arrange For This Epic Journey ?
We believe that a smaller group gives you the best of the Himalayan Experience and specialize in organizing customized groups for this travel. Do get in touch with us if you want us to arrange this for you.
You can use the link - Request Customized Private Travel Plan and fill the form to drop us an email with your specific requirements and service required. We will get back to you with the detailed plan and quotation as per the group size and service requested.
+ Why Is This Special
- Hike to Taktshang Monastery - The Tiger's Nest.
- Local sightseeing of Paro and Thimphu - the capital city of Bhutan
- This trek also offers hikers stunning views of Mt. Gangkar Puensum, the highest unscaled peak in the world
- Cross some high passes and also see the well preserved flora and fauna of Bhutan
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best intentions.
+ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Cancellation Policy For Treks in India, Nepal, and Bhutan
- Up to 30 days from the trek start date - Full Refund of the total invoiced amount
- 30th day to 21st day from the trek start date - 50% refund of the total invoiced amount
- 20 days and later - No Refund of the total invoiced amount
- Transfer Of Seat to Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days from Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Seat to Friend/ Family: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days from Trek Start Date by sending an email.
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Important Geo Locations
(** These data are approximate but are close to accurate. It will get perfect with repetative corrections over time)
Sunday, December 6, 2015 3:04:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High