Kedarkantha Short Hardcore Trek 2 Days
The Quickest, Hardest and Hardcore way of doing the fabulous Kedarkantha Trek
A Himalayan High Experience
+ Quick Info
- Duration: 3 nights, 2 Trek Days, Sankri to Sankri
- Highest Altitude: 3800m
- Grade: Moderate ( learn more )
- Best Time: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
- Terrain: Meadows, forest , snow in winter
- Activity Type: Trek
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts At: Sankri
- Ends At: Sankri
- Region: India - Uttrakhand
- Country: India
- Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehraoon, Uttrakhand
- Nearest Rail Head: Dehraoon, Uttrakhand
- Mobile Network: Vodafone till Mori. BSNL till Sankri and Summit
- Internet Option: 3G on BSNL till Mori and 2G on Vodafone. Occasional 2G in Sankri
- Temperatures: -10 to 10 during winters, 2 to 15 in summers
- Is Cloak Room Available: Yes
- Generic Food Menu: Indian, Garhwali, Nepali, Tibetan and South Indian
+ Travel Description
Kedarkantha Short Trek is one of our very popular trek and hardcore trekkers just love it. Kedarkantha is one of the prettiest winter and snow treks in our Himalayas. However, its a short trek of just 24 kilometers. Although short, this trek isn't an easy one and involves steep ridge walking straight away from the start of trek as it climbs the peak of Kedarkantha. After that, its steep descend as well which tests your leg and core muscle strength with real-time mountain challenge. Hence, it's not an easy task.
Few very fit people can do this trek in just 2 days. We have supported many hard-corers on this trek from Sankri and finally as per popular demand, we have put this itinerary on our website to look out for hard-corers looking to push and test their limits. Definitely helps someone with lesser time on hand, or someone who wants to explore more in lesser time.
You may add additional Camping Nights if you wish. Let us know about it if you want to.
All The Best !
If you are looking for our relaxed and leisure trek to Kedarkantha for Beginners? You may follow the link and check out KEDARKANTHA SNOW TREK.
Do not forget to check the Trek Album on our Photo Gallery Page
Want Us To Help you Arrange For This Epic Journey ?
We believe that a smaller group gives you the best of the Himalayan Experience and specialize in organizing customized groups for this travel. Do get in touch with us if you want us to arrange this for you.
You can use the link - Request Customized Private Travel Plan and fill the form to drop us an email with your specific requirements and service required. We will get back to you with the detailed plan and quotation as per the group size and service requested.
Book For 5 or more @Rs. 4999 only.
Use code DO-KKHC5P
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best intentions.
+ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Cancellation Policy For Treks in India, Nepal, and Bhutan
- Up to 30 days from the trek start date - Full Refund of the total invoiced amount
- 30th day to 21st day from the trek start date - 50% refund of the total invoiced amount
- 20 days and later - No Refund of the total invoiced amount
- Transfer Of Seat to Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days from Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Seat to Friend/ Family: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days from Trek Start Date by sending an email.
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Monday, December 3, 2018 3:02:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High