Request For Price
25 - 40
Lasermo La Trek Daywise Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive In Leh.
- Day 02: Acclimatization and Local Walks in Leh.
- Day 03: Drive to Phyang (3500m). Tek to Phyang Phu (3800m) (12kms, 4 hrs)
- Day 04: Trek to Lasirmon La Base (4500m) ( 12kms, 4 hrs)
- Day 05: Cross Lasirmon La to Lasirmon La North Base Camp (4600m) (14km, 7 hrs)
- Day 06: Trek to Hunder Dok (4300m) ( 15km, 5 hrs)
- Day 07: Trek to Skarchen ( 3500m) (14kms, 5 hrs)
- Day 08: Trek to Hunder (3017m) ( 12kms, 4 hrs)
- Day 09: Rest In Hunder. Visit Sand dunes and Diskit monastery
- Day 10: Drive to Turtuk, last Indian Village and back to Hunder.
- Day 11: Drive from Hunder to Pangong Lake.
- Day 12: Drive from Pangong to Tsomoriri Lake.
- Day 13: Rest in Tsomoriri
- Day 14: Drive back to Leh, or exit via Keylong Manali
▼ Fixed Departure Dates
We do not organize fixed departures for this trip.
If you want to do this trek with us, please fill this form to Request A Customized Private Trip Plan just for your team members. We will get back to you with all the details specific to your personalized requirements
▼ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
If cancellation is done:
- Up to 30 days or more before the trek start date - Full Refund of the total paid amount
- Between 30 days to 20 days before the trek start date - 50% refund of the invoiced amount. 50% of the invoice amount will be charged as a cancellation penalty.
- Between 20 days to 0 days before the trek start date - No refund. Free rescheduling or transfer of slots is allowed as specified below.
- Transfer Of Slot to a Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from the Invoice date. It can be availed up to 20 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Slot to Friend/ Family For Same Batch: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 7 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is only applicable for treks between 4000 to 6000 meters of any grade
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
- 📅 Duration: 10 Da
- 🔼 Highest Altitude: 5420m
- 🛑 Grade: Moderate + ( know trek grades )
- 👍 Best Time: Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
- 🏃 Activity Type: Trek
- 🔄 Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- 🚩 Starts From: Leh
- 🚩 Ends In: Leh
- 🌏 Region: India - Ladakh
- 🎌 Country: India
- 🛪 Nearest Airport: Leh, Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport ( IXL)
- 🚉 Nearest Rail Head: Katra, (KEA), Jammu Tawi ( JAT)
Saturday, March 25, 2023 5:57:31 PM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High