Sandakphu Phalut Land Rover Safari ( Guided )
Witness the phenomenal presence and beauty of Kanchenjunga and The Sleeping Buddha from sandakphu - The highest point of West Bengal
A Himalayan High Experience
+ Quick Info
- Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
- Highest Altitude: 3636m
- Grade: Easy ( learn more )
- Best Time: Jan - May, Sep - Dec
- Terrain: Rhododendron forest, alpine meadows
- Activity Type: Click
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts At: Maneybhanjyang
- Ends At: Maneybhanjyang
- Region: India - Darjeeling Sikkim
- Country: India
- Nearest Airport: Bagdogra, West Bengal
- Nearest Rail Head: New Jalpaiguri, West Bengal
- Mobile Network: Vodafone, Airtel, BSNL in Siliguri, Maneybhanjyang and Srikhola. On the trek trail, Vodafone and BSNL works on some locations like Chitre, Tonglu, Kayakatta, Molley.
- Internet Option: 4g in Siliguri, Maneybhanjyang and Srikhola. Limited 2G on the trail. Almost None.
- Temperatures: -5 to 7 during winters. -1 to 10 during summers. Upper reaches are colder. Lower reaches are warm
- Is Cloak Room Available: Yes
- Generic Food Menu: Indian, Nepalese, Tibetan
+ Travel Description
1 Land Rover can have maximum of 6 Members + 1 Guide. Select Your Meal Type and Accommodation as per your team size. This is not an open group but only private group. If you are more than 6 members, you will have to book 2 packages in each groups less than 6 members
Do not forget to check the Trek Album on our Photo Gallery Page
Want Us To Help you Arrange For This Epic Journey ?
We believe that a smaller group gives you the best of the Himalayan Experience and specialize in organizing customized groups for this travel. Do get in touch with us if you want us to arrange this for you.
You can use the link - Request Customized Private Travel Plan and fill the form to drop us an email with your specific requirements and service required. We will get back to you with the detailed plan and quotation as per the group size and service requested.
Limited Rooms Left !
+ Why Is This Special
Peaks At Glance: Chamlang ( 7319m ), Chomo Lonzo ( 7818m ), Jannu ( 7710m ), Machhapuchhare ( 6993m ), Makalu ( 8462m ), Mount Everest ( 8850m ), Nuptse ( 7861m ), Chomolhari ( 7314m ), Kanchenjunga ( 8586m ), Rathong ( 6679m ), Kabru N ( 7353m ), Koktang ( 6147m ), Simvo ( 6812m ), Frey ( 5853m ), Kabru S ( 7318m ), Kabru Dome ( 6600m ), Kabru Forked ( 6100m ), Pandim ( 6691m ), Tenchenkhang ( 6010m ), Jupono ( 5650m )
- 4 of Worlds highest 8000 meter peaks - Mt. Everest, Mt. Kanchenjunga, Mt. Lhotse and Mt. Kanchenjunga
- Panorama of more than 26 peaks of Bhutan, Sikkim and Nepal. Chomolhari, Narsing, Jupono, Tenchenkhang, Pandim, Simvo, Goecha Peak, Forked Peak, Kanchenjunga, Kumbhakarna, Frey, Rathong, Koktang, South Kabru, North Kabru, 3 sister peaks, Everest, Makalu, Chamling, Chomolonzo, Lhotse, Nuptse, Baruntse, Macchapucchare, etc
- The famous 'Sleeping Buddha' - The Kanchenjunga family of mountains appears like a big man lying on his back which is reffered to as holy, and called The Sleeping Buddha.
- Rhododendron forest in the Himalayas. Rhododendrons bloom during late March to early July.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Sandakphu, West Bengal's highest point is famous for the deadly aconite flowers.
- Sunrise and sunset on snow cladded mountain peaks making them look like golden crowns.
- Lepcha and Nepali cultural trek. Lepchas are the intrinsic tribes of Darjeeling region.
- Borderline treks which swings between India and Nepal multiple times. The villages that comes on the way are very beautiful.
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best intentions.
+ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Cancellation Policy For Treks in India, Nepal, and Bhutan
- Up to 30 days from the trek start date - Full Refund of the total invoiced amount
- 30th day to 21st day from the trek start date - 50% refund of the total invoiced amount
- 20 days and later - No Refund of the total invoiced amount
- Transfer Of Seat to Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days from Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Seat to Friend/ Family: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 5 days from Trek Start Date by sending an email.
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Sunday, September 1, 2019 6:45:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High