We will make the Climbing permit for Mt. Thinchenkhang. The permit fee charged to clients will be on an actual basis + 15% HH Service Charge. Below is the tentative structure of the peak climbing permit.
IMF Handling Fee:
- US$ 500 for a party of two members.
- US$ 200 each, for additional members up to seven.
- Thereafter, for each additional member US$ 250, up to a maximum limit of twelve members.
- Liaison Officer Equipment Hire charges US$ 500 in addition to the handling charges.
Sikkim Peak Climbing Royalty:
(a) For foreign expedition team: US $350 per team of up to four members, US $500 per team of up to eight members and US $75 for every additional member.
(b) For domestic expedition team: Rs. 15,000/- per team of up to eight members and Rs. 1,500/- for every additional member.
(c) For local expedition team: Rs. 3,000/- per team of up to eight members and Rs. 300/- for every additional member.
Kanchenjunga National Park Fees:
For Indian Nationals: INR 350/- per head for the first 7 days. INR 40/- per head-per day for additional days.
For Foreign Nationals: INR 560/- per head for the first 7 days. INR 80/- per head -per day for additional days.
For Students (Indian Nationals): INR 80/- per head for the first 7 days. INR 20/- per head -per day for additional days.
For Local Guides and Porters with the Team: 10/- per head per day
Tent Pitching Charge: 50/- per tent per day
Bed Charges in Log Hut: 100/- per bed per day
Camera Operating Fee:
Still Camera: 30/-
Video Camera: 1000/-
Movie Camera: 35000/-
- Camp crews: Rs. 1 lakh per person.
- Porters: Rs. 50,000/- per person.
- Pack Animals: Rs. 20,000/- per animal.