Tenchenkhang Summit 6010m
A Himalayan High Experience
- Duration: 17 - 20 days Bagdogra to Bagdogra
- Highest Altitude: 6010m
- Grade: Challenging + ( learn more )
- Best Time: May, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Terrain: Rhododendron forest, alpine meadows, rocky, crevasse, snow field
- Activity Type: Climb, Trek
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts At: Yuksom
- Ends At: Yuksom
- Region: India - Darjeeling Sikkim
- Country: India
- Nearest Airport: Bagdogra, West Bengal
- Nearest Rail Head: New Jalpaiguri, West Bengal
- Mobile Network: BSNL and Vodafone in Yuksom
- Internet Option: 2g in Yuksom
- Is Cloak Room Available: Yes
- Generic Food Menu: Indian, Nepali and Tibetan
- Day 1 ) Bagdogra to Yuksom
- Day 2) Yuksom to Tshoka - (3050 m)
- Day 3 ) Tshoka to Dzongri - (4000 m)
- Day 4 ) Dzongri to Dzongri Top to Kokchurong
- Day 5 ) Kokchurong to Toriphuley ( Base Camp), via Thansing
- Day 6 ) Base Camp - rest and Load Distribution
- Day 7 ) Base Camp to ABC - Load Ferry
- Day 8 ) Occuppy ABC
- Day 9 ) ABC to Camp 1 - Route Opening
- Day 10) Occupy Camp 1
- Day 11) Camp 1 to Summit - Route Open
- Day 12) Summit Attempt
- Day 13) Contingency Day
- Day 14) Camp 1 - Thansing
- Day 15) Thansing - Tshokha
- Day 16) Tshokha - Yuksom
- Day 17) Yuksom - Bagdogra
Goechala and Samity Lake may be visited on return
write to us for detailed itinerary - email@example.com
PRICE ON REQUEST WE MOSTLY ORGANIZE CUSTOMIZED PRIVATE GROUPS FOR THIS TREK.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW LINK TO REQUEST US A CUSTOMIZED PRIVATE TREK EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOUR TEAM.ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR REQUEST, WE WILL REVERT BACK WITH THE ENTIRE PLAN AND COST DETAILS AS PER YOUR EXPECTATIONS, REQUESTED SERVICES AND TEAM SIZE. ALSO, If we have a OPEN GROUP TO JOIN CLOSER TO YOUR PREFERED DATES, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IN REPLY TO THE REQUEST FORM
Though graded as a trekking peak, climbing Tenchenkhang is a bit more than that. Anyone who has trekked to Goechala or Sandakphu will be fascinated by this peak, specially the view of this peak from the campsite of Thansing is just breathtaking !!
Tenchenkhang offers the apt amount of difficulties to any aspiring mountaineer. If you want to convert yourself into a mountaineer or would like to test your mountaineering skills, this is the peak for you.
Do not forget to check the Trek Album on our Photo Gallery Page
Want Us To Help you Arrange For This Epic Journey ?
We believe that a smaller group gives you the best of the Himalayan Experience and specialize in organizing customized groups for the Tenchenkhang Summit 6010m. Do get in touch with us if you want us to arrange this trek for you.
You can use the link - Customized Plan For Tenchenkhang Summit 6010m to drop us an email with your specific requirements and service required. We will get back to you with the detailed plan and quotation as per the group size and service requested.
Table of Contents
Peaks At Glance: Kanchenjunga ( 8586m ), Talung ( 7349m ), Rathong ( 6679m ), Koktang ( 6147m ), Simvo ( 6812m ), Frey ( 5853m ), Kabru S ( 7318m ), Kabru Dome ( 6600m ), Kabru Forked ( 6100m ), Pandim ( 6691m ), Tenchenkhang ( 6010m ), Jupono ( 5650m )
- Summit of Tenchenkhang 6010 meters
- Panorama of more than 16 peaks of Bhutan, Sikkim and Nepal. Chomolhari, Narsing, Jupono, Tenchenkhang, Pandim, Simvo, Goecha Peak, Forked Peak, Kanchenjunga, Kumbhakarna, Frey, Rathong, Koktang, South Kabru, North Kabru, etc
- Trek through the rhododendron forest in the Himalayas. Rhododendrons bloom during late March to early July.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Sunrise and sunset on the mountain peaks.
- Lepcha, Sikkimese, Nepali and Subba culture.
- Borderline treks which swings between India and Nepal multiple times. The villages that comes on the way are very beautiful.
Table of Contents
Important Geo Locations
(** These data are approximate but are close to accurate. It will get perfect with repetative corrections over time)
Table of Contents
Why Choose Us
Guide Before You Trek
Read Before You Register
Questions & Answer
Do you have any question which isn't covered ? Ask us by writing to us and we will have it answered. If we think it will help everyone,we will update it here as well.
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:21:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High