Our pricing system is Dynamic
and the price is not fixed. Rather, it is based on the 'actual'
team size which joins the trek with you and passes on the group discount benefit to all the members, irrespective of your own group which might be a Solo Trekking Member or a group of 2 or 3. We consider it a TEAM right away from the Booking process itself. The cost is initially on the higher side and as the team size increases with more participants, the price per head comes down. You pay as per the team size you trek with. Bigger the team, Lesser the trek fee. Our minimum team size is 2 and maximum is 15 members.
Booking Of Trek And Payment Of Trek Fee: We initially charge just the booking amount to keep your slots booked. The final price shall be known later as the team builds till the closing date for a batch. Balance amount needs to be paid 1 month before the trek start date as per Actual Trek Fee applicable ( as per the group size at the time of team finalization). Any difference amount, if any, will be either charged or refunded at the time of joining the trek, but before start of the trek. Your invoice will detail all the historical changes made on the invoice amount as per bookings and cancellations, and you can see the changes online. Everything is managed through online automated systems and integrated payment gateways facilitating numerous modes of payments - from credit cards to upi. We facilitate International payments through PayPal, TransferWise and various other Wire Transfers.
Welcome to a new trend of Trek Booking !
On Any Of Our Treks, We Atleast Provide:
- Sleeping Dome Tents (3 0r 2 person ),
- Thick Waterproof Foam Mattress,
- Subzero Sleeping Bags with fluffy and warm fleece sleeping bag liners, ( Down feather sleeping bag liners of extreme and premium treks ),
- Toilet tent with seat,
- Kitchen Tents,
- Dining Tents with seating stools and serving table,
- Washing area and sack bins to collect waste.
- On few of the extreme treks, we provide hot water bags and expedition down jackets as well.
Safety And Preparedness:
We are headed by owners who are Search And Rescue Certified by UIAA and Indian Mountaineering Foundation, apart from being Basic and Advanced Mountaineering certified students of Mountaineering aspiring and practicing within their work itself, to become successful Climbers and Expedition Leaders themselves. Each one of them bring lots of on-field experience in the Himalayas to Himalayan High. Being sincere students of the same sport itself, we understand and believe-in, the importance of safety on such adventures in the remote corners of the Himalayas.
Standard Safety Gears that we always carry or provide on our treks are:
On Summit treks above 6000 meters or treacherous treks in raw terrain:
- walking ice axe,
- ascendors and descenders,
- harness and locking carabiners,
- climbing boot, crampons and gaiters.
- climbing rope and anchoring devices
On Moderate to Strenous Snow Treks:
- Ice Traction Mini Crampons
- Rope, wherever required
Techniques, Medical Safety And Other Safety Measures: We teach snow technique and self arrest a fall on snow slopes in base camps. Medically, all of our groups are equipped with Oxygen cylinders, pulse oxymeter to monitor individual blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. We carry High Altitude Medical Kit accompanied by a experienced and capable leader. We use wireless sets and available mobile signals for efficient communication and coordination. Safety Gaiters and Ice Traction crampons are always provided which has many times proved to boost confidence of an amature trekker or has saved experienced trekker from a casual slip and fall. Most importantly, we trek in Small Groups increasing safety and success on summits as well. Infact, our summit success ratio over 6000 meter peaks is envied by many. Everything is a result of a well planed, safe trek. From food to sleep-comfort to safety.
Finally, In all of our treks , we pay attention to and breed the culture of Positive Attitude. We teach, to motivate and boost, the intrinsic sense of adventure inherent in a human being - be it for survival, adaptation with the unknown environment with excellence, possessing the heart that cares for the Ecology, and a Mind that likes winning over the challenges - Be it Life, or the Mountains.. In that process, we too learn constantly, bettering Himalayan High day by day... We believe that any Himalayan trek is not worth if it does not make you a better and harder human being.
Altitude Specific Meal Plan We Serve On Our Treks:
- Morning Tea: Black ginger - lemon tea with honey or as desired
- Breakfast: oats porridge, milk cornflakes, bread, chapatti with vegetable, boiled eggs, omelets, upma, etc
- Fruits: Seasonal. Banana, oranges, apples, etc
- Lunch: Rice, dal, seasonal vegetables, papad, pickle, salad, etc
- Evening Snacks: Pakoda, Popcorns, noodles, poha, etc with coffee or tea
- Soup: Packet soup like tomato, mushroom, mixed veg, etc
- Dinner: Rice, roti, dal, seasonal vegetables, papad, pickle, salad, etc
- Hot Drinks: Bournvita or hot chocolate, mint tea or ginger tea