Chadar Trek - Zangla - Padum - Longer Version
A Himalayan High Experience
+ Quick Info
- Duration: 11 Days, Leh to Leh
- Highest Altitude: 4500m
- Grade: Challenging ( learn more )
- Best Time: Jan, Feb
- Terrain: Ice, Snow, Rock
- Activity Type: Trek
- Trail Type: Same Exit Entry Point
- Starts At: Leh
- Ends At: Leh
- Region: India - Ladakh
- Country: India
- Nearest Airport: Leh, Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport ( IXL)
- Nearest Rail Head: Katra, (KEA), Jammu Tawi ( JAT)
- Mobile Network:
- Internet Option:
- Is Cloak Room Available: No
- Generic Food Menu:
+ Travel Description
Do not forget to check the Trek Album on our Photo Gallery Page
Want Us To Help you Arrange For This Epic Journey ?
We believe that a smaller group gives you the best of the Himalayan Experience and specialize in organizing customized groups for this travel. Do get in touch with us if you want us to arrange this for you.
You can use the link - Request Customized Private Travel Plan and fill the form to drop us an email with your specific requirements and service required. We will get back to you with the detailed plan and quotation as per the group size and service requested.
+ Why Is This Special
- The mesmerizing land of Ladakh: Ladakh is popular for a reason, and the reason is simple... its unbelievably beautiful !!
- Experience trekking in one of the coldest places on Earth. The winter temperatures ranges between -9 to -30 degrees. This is definitely not a common experience. Its unique !!
- Trekking on the Ice Sheet of the Frozen Zanskar. On this trek you walk through the mighty and awesomely beautiful gorge of the Zanskar river.
- Wildlife sightings. Seeing mountain goats is easier as they don't fear humans too much. Fair chances of seeing these on this trek. If lucky, you might sight a snow leopard as well.
- Local culture and villages of Zanskar. The locals are the charm of this trek. To witness their energy, humbleness and hard life is a eye changer.
+ Reviews & Testimonials
Read All Our Reviews OnlineWe keep our reviews gladly, transparently and boldly on Google unlike hiding it on our own website and showcasing only the positive ones. Heartful thanks and gratitude to all of our Trekkers who took the effort to review us after they completed their trek with us. We understand none is perfect, but with proper experience, intention and feedbacks, one can achieve perfection. Our reviews are a result of our hardwork and intention to serve with the best intentions.
Important Geo Locations
(** These data are approximate but are close to accurate. It will get perfect with repetative corrections over time)
Thursday, March 9, 2017 6:07:00 PM
Copyright Himalayan High