Request For Price
Daywise Itinerary For Long Chadar Trek
- Day 01: Arrive in Leh (3500 m). Rest in Hotel. Explore Leh market in the evening.
- Day 02: Rest / Acclimatization / Local Exploration Day
- Day 03: Medical Check and Permit Day
- Day 04: Trek From Leh (3500m ) To Tsomo (3150m ), Via - Chilling (3200m ), Bakula (3170m ). 3 Hrs.
- Day 05: Trek From Tsomo (3150m ) To Tibb Cave (3190m ) . 3 Hrs. 7 Kms
- Day 06: Trek From Tibb Cave (3190m ) To Naerak (3350m ) . 5 - 6 Hrs. 13 Kms
- Day 07: Trek From Naerak to Lingshed. ( 5 - 6 Hrs. 12 Kms )
- Day 08: Local Exploration and Sightseeing. ( local homestay )
- Day 09: Trek Lingshed to Tsarak Do. Drive to Zangla
- Day 10: Drive Zangla - Padum. Local Exploration and Sightseeing. ( local homestay )
- Day 11: Drive to Explore Karsha & Stongdey Monasteries. ( local homestay )
- Day 12: Drive back to Tsarak Do. Trek to Naerak. ( camps )
- Day 13: Trek From Naerak To Tsomo (3150m )
- Day 14: Trek From Tsomo To Bakula, Drive to Leh
- Day 15: Unpaid Buffer Day
▼ Fixed Departure Dates
We do not organize fixed departures for this trip.
If you want to do this trek with us, please fill this form to Request A Customized Private Trip Plan just for your team members. We will get back to you with all the details specific to your personalized requirements
▼ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
If cancellation is done:
- Up to 90 days or more before the start date - 100% Refund of the total invoiced amount
- 89 days to 46 days before the start date - 60% refund of the total invoiced amount. 40% of the invoice amount will be charged as the cancellation penalty.
- 45 days or less before the start date - No Refund of the total invoiced amount. However, transfer of batch and rescheduling is allowed as specified below.
- Transfer Of Slot to a Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from the Invoice date. It can be availed up to 30 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Slot to Friend/ Family For Same Batch: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 20 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is applicable for both trekking and technical peaks above 6000 meters, categorized as a climbing expedition and graded as Challenging or Challenging+
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Long Chadar Trek - Why Its A Must-Do
- The mesmerizing land of Ladakh: Ladakh is popular for a reason, and the reason is simple... its unbelievably beautiful !!
- Experience trekking in one of the coldest places on Earth. The winter temperatures ranges between -9 to -30 degrees. This is definitely not a common experience. Its unique !!
- Trekking on the Ice Sheet of the Frozen Zanskar. On this trek you walk through the mighty and awesomely beautiful gorge of the Zanskar river.
- Wildlife sightings. Seeing mountain goats is easier as they don't fear humans too much. Fair chances of seeing these on this trek. If lucky, you might sight a snow leopard as well.
- Local culture and villages of Zanskar. The locals are the charm of this trek. To witness their energy, humbleness and hard life is a eye changer.
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 2:38:49 AM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High