Request For Price
▼ Fixed Departure Dates
We do not organize fixed departures for this trip.
If you want to do this trek with us, please fill this form to Request A Customized Private Trip Plan just for your team members. We will get back to you with all the details specific to your personalized requirements
▼ Cancellation Policy
When Should You Book?
We typically get booked about 3 - 6 months in advance. It is advisable to book this much in advance as you get early bird discounts and also your travel costs like flights/hotels/trains etc are much cheaper and confirmed if you book well in advance.
Rules Of Cancellation:
If cancellation is done:
- Up to 30 days or more before the trek start date - Full Refund of the total paid amount
- Between 30 days to 20 days before the trek start date - 50% refund of the invoiced amount. 50% of the invoice amount will be charged as a cancellation penalty.
- Between 20 days to 0 days before the trek start date - No refund. Free rescheduling or transfer of slots is allowed as specified below.
- Transfer Of Slot to a Different Batch/ Trek: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from the Invoice date. It can be availed up to 20 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Transfer of Slot to Friend/ Family For Same Batch: No Loss Of Money, valid up to 1 year from Invoice date. It can be availed up to 7 days before Trek Start Date by sending an email.
- Validity: This rule is only applicable for treks between 4000 to 6000 meters of any grade
Find detailed info on Cancellation & Refund Policy
Goechala Kasturi Circuit Trek - An Elaborate Description
This trek is a slight different to the otherwise popular Dzongri Goecha La trek. While most of the trek route remains same, the return route is different as this trail treks down the Prek Chu valley to touch Lampokhari, a beautiful lake and then down to Tashiding.
Read our usual Dzongri Goecha La trek for more details.
Goechala Kasturi Circuit Trek - Why Its A Must-Do
- Kanchenjunga 8586m - World's 3rd highest peaks. With this trek, view Kanchenjunga massif standing tall right in front of you, at a stone throw distance
- Panorama of peaks in Bhutan, Sikkim and Nepal. Jupono, Tenchenkhang, Pandim, Simvo, Goecha Peak, Forked Peak, Kanchenjunga, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Koktang, South Kabru, North Kabru, Black Kabru, etc.
- Trek through the rhododendron forest in the Himalayas. Rhododendrons bloom during late March to early July.
- Birding and animal sight, if lucky.
- Goecha La 5000m and Goecha Lake is at a super altitude and adds thrill to the trek.
- Samity Lake and Lampokhari
- Sunrise and sunset on the mountain peaks.
- Sikkimese Subba and Limboo cultural trek.
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 2:38:42 AM
Copyright For All Contents Reserved For Himalayan High